Necromancer - Shoutmancer (Reaper Power)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Based on the Meta version of Power Reaper build, but focused on condition removal and generating LF through self-might.
- Actually found no need, as bombing the enemy with Utility 1,2 and 3 in succession gets the job done and fills the role of damage reduction without being subjected to Protection Removal.
- No longer needed as Boon removal is not your focus anymore.
- or any other healing skill doesn't fit the build anymore since you will be cleansing conditions not 'eating' them. has the lowest cooldown and lowest cast time per health offered, + it's also a shout and does damage and generates life force.
- This should be almost the same as with the power build as it is very good. You still get some boon removal which is always welcomed.
- is nice for a little bit more damage, but the heal and buff-to-LF conversion of is very important as you will be giving yourself a lot of might.
- is always good if you don't want the extra shout reduction. It's up to you if you want more damage/chill or a little bit more recovery when you come out of shroud
- The idea here is that by using the together with your sigils and your you can get a lot of LF and get yourself a nice stack of might.
- I find
- Always use Right when the match starts (10 seconds on the counter) - It gives you a little bit of LF and it will recharge before the 1st battle. Should be used when the doors open and whenever you are moving through the map.
- When you encounter enemies Generate Life Force at a Ranged distance through Staff skills. The marks are unblockable.
- Switch to Axe for some decent Power damage if you still need LF. (with Agility sigil this should be under the effects of Quickness)
- When struck close to the end of Reaper Shroud get ready to use ALL your utility skills while dodging back. You may want to manually deactivate the shroud while dodging back so that the enemy doesn't expect it and doesn't CC you. (Here you may also have quickness so that your heal or Ult will activate faster)
- The shouts will:
- 1. Keep you free of conditions (also clearing conditions from your allies,
- 2. Deal a decent amount of damage,
- 3. breaks stun
- 4. Chill and offer damage reduction and
- 5. Generate Life Force.
- Don't forget to use in critical situations when your team needs it.