Necromancer - Sinister Horror
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is made for players who don't own Heart of Thorns but still want to take part in the current condition necro fractal meta. It deals deals good condition damage and is great in removing boons and condition management. If you already own HoT use Reaper - Viper Horror instead.
- Signet of Vampirism for slightly more DPS.
- Corrosive Poison Cloud if projectile absorb is needed
- Summon Flesh Wurm for more dps if you cannot use Epidemic
- Plague Signet for condition cleansing teammates and a strong condition transfer.
- Summon Flesh Golem for good CC.
- Staff is not needed for this build, but can be used for Fear and a poison field.
- Warhorn is great for Life Force generation, additional damage and crowd control.
Death Magic Variant
- Use Plague Sending for additional cleansing in situations with a large variety of conditions.
- Use Parasitic Contagion if struggling with tanking.
Replace Death Magic with Spite for higher direkt damage but less condition management.
- Armor, weapons, amulet, rings, accessories is Sinister
- Backpack is Sinister if available, if not it's Rampager's
- 4x Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- 2x Superior Rune of the Trapper
- Use infusions with +5 condition damage if available.
- Aim for 100% Bleeding duration, as it is the primary condition a necromancer applies.
- Sinister accessories can be obtained from Living Story Season 2 achievements, and additional copies may be purchased from the Silverwastes Bandit Crest vendor.
- Summon Bone Fiend
- Death Shroud
- Tainted Shackles
- End Death Shroud
- Feast of Corruption
- Grasping Dead
- Enfeebling Blood
- Blood Is Power
- Deathly Swarm
- Scepter Auto
- Repeat on cooldown
- Use Epidemic whenever there are enemies near the main target. A second necromancer can even bounce the conditions back to the main target.
- The minions created by Mark of Horror and Death Nova apply Bleeding.
- Transfering conditions with Necromantic Corruption might be faster than Deathly Swarm.