Necromancer - Sinister Horror
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is made for players who don't own Heart of Thorns but still want to take part in the current condition necro fractal meta. It deals deals good condition damage and is great in removing boons and condition management. If you already own HoT use Reaper - Viper Horror instead.
- for slightly more DPS.
- if projectile absorb is needed
- for more dps if you cannot use Epidemic
- for condition cleansing teammates and a strong condition transfer.
- for good CC.
- Staff is not needed for this build, but can be used for Fear and a poison field.
- Warhorn is great for Life Force generation, additional damage and crowd control.
Death Magic Variant
- Use for additional cleansing in situations with a large variety of conditions.
- Use if struggling with tanking.
Replace Death Magic with Spite for higher direkt damage but less condition management.
- Armor, weapons, amulet, rings, accessories is Sinister
- Backpack is Sinister if available, if not it's Rampager's
- 4x Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- 2x Superior Rune of the Trapper
- Use infusions with +5 condition damage if available.
- Aim for 100% Bleeding duration, as it is the primary condition a necromancer applies.
- Sinister accessories can be obtained from Living Story Season 2 achievements, and additional copies may be purchased from the Silverwastes Bandit Crest vendor.
- Scepter Auto
- Repeat on cooldown
- Use whenever there are enemies near the main target. A second necromancer can even bounce the conditions back to the main target.
- The minions created by andapply Bleeding.
- Transfering conditions with might be faster than.
- When playing with a Staff, you can use .
- With a Warhorn in your 2nd weapon set, use .
- For your shroud you have .