Ranger - Basic Ranger
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A basic but effective ranger build that F2P players can access. The Longbow Beastmaster is surprisingly powerful for a Core class and performs very well in event farming and casual solo open world.
- Juvenile Jacaranda - excellent for general use
- Juvenile Rock Gazelle - CC
- Juvenile Pink Moa or Juvenile Electric Wyvern - CC
- Juvenile Bristleback or Juvenile Smokescale - tanky pets with high damage
- Juvenile Marsh Drake - tanky pet with some area damage; good underwater
- Juvenile Wolf - powerful area crowd control.
- - condition cleanse
- - extra damage in static fights
- - extra defense in static fights
- - extra toughness and a panic button
- - alternative stun break and extra dodge.
- - if running .
- - better utility.
Ascended gear is not required; exotic with the same stats will work fine.
- Marauder - a ~40% health increase, but ~10% DPS loss
- Knight's , Soldier - mix with other gear to increase defense
- - budget DPS
- - strong defense while in a group or against trash mobs
These consumables boost profit.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
These consumables boost damage.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Your main sources of damages are , , and your pet.
- Never interrupt your greatsword autoattack chain.
- can be used to reset .
- is worth using as a gap closer.
- Line up your longbow shots to pierce as many targets as possible with .
- Never use unless crowd control is required.
- Try not to activate your signets.
- blocks attacks. The retaliatory attack doesn't trigger when mid-jump or out of range, allowing multiple blocks with one .
- 's swinging animation is an evade but can very tricky to time it.
- can be used to disengage with stealth.
- One tactic for dealing with dangerous enemies is to bring Juvenile Brown Bear or another tanky pet
- If having trouble surviving, you can run or .
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible.
- Your pet’s F2 skill
- (as a last resort)