Ranger - Bearbow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Bearbow has all the fun of Bear taming roleplay combined with maximum ranged firepower!
First Weapon Set
- As the superior bow user, it is your job to sit as far away from enemies and allies as possible. Use your arrows to pierce the hearts of your enemies!
- If a reflect or projectile block is put down, you must shoot as many arrows as possible in to it! That is the only way to break through!
- If a commander or player insults your class in team chat, it is your sworn duty to report these players and defend yourself in team chat for the next 30-60 minutes. A reddit thread is also customary describing the horrible bias of these scumbuckets.
- Make sure your pet is on Passive. Mr Bearington is a vital part of your roleplaying capabilities. If your bear dies, ensure to spend at least 30 seconds petting and comforting him after the fight.
- If you see an enemy in front of the others, this is most likely their commander. As part of your oath to the ranger corps, you must make it your sole duty to fill this mere mortal with the arrows of a thousand furries! Continue to shoot him until all life and hope is drained from his body.
- YouTube: BEAR