Ranger - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A weaker but otherwise similar variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS Shortbow/Shortbow for players who don't own Path of Fire.
- Juvenile Lynx is your main DPS pet.
- Juvenile Electric Wyvern provides defiance bar damage with its F2 ability.
- Use Healing Spring over "We Heal As One!" in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Pet swap from Wyvern to Lynx to proc Poison Master
- Viper's Nest
- Flame Trap
- Sharpening Stone
- Weapon swap
- Crippling Shot
- Poison Volley
- Always use Sharpening Stone immediately when it comes off cooldown.
- Cast Poison Volley, Crippling Shot, Flame Trap, and Viper's Nest when they come off cooldown. In downtime between these skills use your autoattack Crossfire while trying to flank the boss as much as possible.
- You don't need to waste dodges to activate the bonus effect of Light on your Feet, you should save your dodges to avoid damage.
- Do not swap pets unless they are in danger of dying. You don't want them to lose all their boons (especially quickness if they received it).
- Swap to your Electric Wyvern for crowd control. Concussion Shot should be used as well.