Ranger - Core Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Pvp Ranger build focus on bunkering side nodes. Usable for ftp players
Sword/warhorn can replace either weapon. Adds mobility and sustain.
Utility For the healing slot:
- - bursty heal that shares boons between the ranger and their pet. Note: Can be used to increase uptime of stability and/or resistance etc.
For the utility slot:
- - adds passive healing and also functions as a stun break with very high condition clear.
- - if you want a panic button that helps you live through any amount of direct damage.
For the elite slot:
- - more selfish option. Can immobilize opponents for potentially long periods of time, which can be useful in landing burst or rarely to keep an opponent in place while you decap a node.
- Juvenile Rock Gazelle slightly tankier burst pet that provides cc.
If you do not own any of the expansions take the following pets (these pets are also viable if you do own them):
- Juvenile Raven bird with high consistent damage and blind
- Juvenile Owl as a second bird. Has consistent damage and chill
- Juvenile Tiger burst pet. Has a high damage low cd burst skill that also provides fury uptime.
- if running sword/warhorn. Note: has synergy with sources of regeneration, such as from shouts and also scales with healing stats
- if you chose to abandon greatsword.
Taking Marksmenship instead of Nature Magic is also a viable option in case you want to trade sustain for more damage:
- - source of resistance to condtions.
- - significant protection duration boost. Note: Protection scales with healing via Rugged Growth, especially good with Mender's Amulet
- - good stats overall and gives some health.
- - gives another health boost, but with significant healing stats and a large regeneration buff.
- - Less resistance overall than Revenant Rune, but has lowered condition duration passively and toughness major stat
- - can be taken on either weapon set. Gives endurance on weaponswap
- - can be taken on either weapon set. Consider taking when you have Sigil of Energy on both sets.
To Be Added.