Ranger - Core Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Pvp Ranger build focus on bunkering side nodes. Usable for ftp players
Axe/Axe can replace either weapon set if you desire a ranged weapon. Make sure to adhust traits properly.
Offhand dagger is also a possibility on some variations.
For the healing slot:
- - is a strong healing over time skill with synergy of Wilderness Knowledge making it a better heal whenever you cannot fully benefit from Healing Spring.
For the utility slot:
- - roll that gives vigor also functions as a stunbreak with synergy of Wilderness Knowledge
- - adds passive healing and also functions as a stun break with very high condition clear.
- - adds damage mitigation and can be used to become immune to damage.
For the elite slot:
- - more selfish option. Can immobilize opponents for potentially long periods of time.
- Juvenile Rock Gazelle if you dont want to deal with smokescale and its smoke fields
If you do not own any of the expansions consider the following pets:
- Juvenile Raven bird with high consistent damage and blind
- Juvenile Owl as a second bird. Has consistent damage and chill
- Juvenile Tiger burst pet. Has a high damage low cd burst skill that also provides fury uptime.
- if not running sword/warhorn or a toughness amulet.
- if not running Healing Spring and/or Wildbore Notes
- if you chose to abandon greatsword.
Taking Marksmenship instead of Nature Magic is also a viable option in case you want to trade sustain for more damage:
- - passive regeneration with extremely good toughness stats.
- - buffs healing and regeneration with a very handy hp boost
- - more offensive rune with an hp boost
- - gives good stats and resistance on use of heal.
- - decreases condition and stun duration with a nice toughness stat
To be added sometime