Ranger - Sage Survival
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A potent side-point contester, this PvP condition ranger build shines at smaller skirmishes.
For the optional slot:
- - an excellent defensive pick with a nice passive effect.
- - for more damage and an instant condi cleanse (which means you can use it to break Fear or Taunt too).
- - low CD soft-CC and condi cleanse which can help you land skills like or .
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- At the beginning of a match use your healing skill to trigger the Leeching from your Runes.
- Both of your sets provide access to evasion: Sword/Torch with and , Axe/Dagger with - you can use these skills to evade attacks while being Immobilized.
- A large portion of your damage will come from Burning, and there are many ways to increase your combat performance, mostly by doing combos with :
- On Sword you can use , which is 's chain skill, in order to gain a .
- If you use your Bonfire some seconds before swapping to Axe/Dagger, you can use projectile finishers to inflict Burning. Your projectile finishers are:
- You can use and place a Bonfire under your targets, burning them every second.
- Always try to use in melee range - the more projectiles you land, the better.
- Even though you lack an efficient ranged autoattack you have 3 long range condition applying skills with , and .
- You can boost your mobility with sword by the following combo: turn around ⇒ ⇒ turn around ⇒ .
- Your Survival Skills remove conditions, do not initiate a fight with these skills when facing condition heavy opponents.
- will provide Enfeebling Strike to your pet for 15 seconds, a time longer than the skill CD. This means you can use the skill before engaging in a fight and have your pet dealing Weakness while retaining your CDs.
- To be added.