Ranger - Sniper Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is designed for taking down targets from a distance, decapping unguarded nodes, and +1 fights.
- This build is primarily a hit and run build, keep your distance from team fights, call targets and spike them down.
- Mobility - Use Greatsword for mobility. Can use Command skills , , and for Swiftness. This also grants this buff and Regeneration to party members nearby. is a good speed burst as well.
- Stealth/Disengage - Use Greatsword to stealth using Smokescale combo field. Can also use Pet swapping as a Blast finisher due to when standing in Smokescale combo field. Doing this and using Bristleback is a good burst if your opponent is watching you. Longbow is also used for stealth and is a good opening for your burst attack if your opponent is watching you. is a good disengage and can be used to open your opponent up for a burst attack once they set taunt off.
- Use Greatsword , , or about face and use to help create distance between you and your opponent if they are chasing you. You can also use to drop back behind your opponent if they are chasing you. You can suprise your opponent by doing a quick about face then followed by for a suprise attack.
- Burst - Use , then alongside for quick spike damage. Follow it up with pet swapping to Smokescale it should use Smoke Assault followed by a Takedown. Using with Bristleback is also good for quickly eliminating targets that are in the downed state. Greatsword burst followed by , which recharges if you land it, is good for someone who is getting too close to you and is also good for eliminating downed targets.
- Using any of your Wilderness Survival skills such as or will remove 2 conditions due to and grants you Fury which gives you another Opening Strike due to Opening Strike will also cause cripple due to which is good when 2v1 a target. also removes 2 conditions due to .
- , , and are all Breaks Stun
- Using followed by pet swapping, letting your pet get its first few attacks in using and then using is a good way to build up Might.
- Condition Heavy Builds
- Close Range fights