Reaper - Blood Condi Reaper
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A Condition Reaper build for PvP that abandons some of the condi diversity and sudden burst potential of Procmancer to have higher survivability and group utility.
For the optional slot (or even over Flesh Wurm):
- - area denial that can save your life and the Fear has great synergy with various traits.
- - pulsing AoE Blind for survivability and Chill to put pressure on enemies.
- - stunbreak, defense against direct damage, and great Life Force generation.
- - condition cleansing and frequent AoE Chill application.
- - great skill to use against opponents who rely on blocking skills to survive like Dragonhunters or Virtuosos, but also works well against the many projectile-reflects of Tempests.
- - low CD stunbreak with damage mitigation through Weakness.
- - great burst CD, especially useful against targets that rely on Stability. Can be used both defensively and offensively.
- - excellent anti-projectile skill which also brings Poison and Weakness spam to the table, further mitigating damage as well as enemy healing.
- Play Scepter/Dagger or Scepter/Focus instead of Pistol/Torch if you don't own the Secrets of the Obscure expansion, as Weaponmaster Training is necessary for the current set.
- - better defense against Power-based burst damage.
- over - improves your condition cleansing. Getting rid of several non-damaging conditions on weapon swap also increases your chances of transferring damaging conditions with .
- - offers more damage if you don't need the passive movement speed boost from Lynx.
- - adds more Chill applications to the build, becomes better the more shouts you run.
- - adds burst damage to your elite skill by creating an AoE field beneath your target when used. Compared to Cerus it has the benefit of always spawning the pool under an enemy so you don't have to worry too much about positioning. The best thing about this relic isn't even the conditions but rather the strike damage it deals over just a few seconds. Fury can make this proc stronger.
- - adds a strong offensive proc whenever you use an elite skill. Enemies under the eye can get hit multiple times, so the value of this relic goes up significantly if you can stun them right under the eye with
- - restores half a dodge roll's worth of endurance whenever you heal, improving your survivability. It's like a second Energy sigil.
To be added
- Twitch: Grimjacke
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium