Reaper - Carrion Hybrid Axe
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hybrid damage Necro build that focuses on AoE and single target pressure which brings boon corruption, unblockable skills, condition cleanse, and versatile conditions.
- ⇒ Shout. Damage foes around you inflicting conditions on them and giving you boons. Gain additional might per foe struck.
- Shout. Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.
- ⇒ Corruption. Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes spectral effects.3Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Dagger o/h ⇒ Warhorn - optional when using Spite for swiftness nad great blind removal
Spite instead of Blood Magic:
- Carrion Amy
- Viper's Amy
- Superior Rune of Lyssa(1): +25 Precision (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Precision (4): When you use a heal skill you gain a random boon for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Precision (6): When you use an elite skill, convert up to 5 conditions into boons. (Cooldown: 45s)
- Focus anyone who has heavy amounts of conditions or boons. We don't want counter-pressure.
- Corrupt the Guards, Warrs, Chronos, and Revs which have the most access to Stabil & Resist.
- Look out for Elite forms and pulsing Stability skills.
- Then obviously, lastly, disable the mobility of any melee.
Boon ⇒ Condition Table
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|*Might||*Weakness (10 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 10 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Regeneration||Poison (10 s)|
|*Resistance||*Chilled (3 s)|
|Retaliation||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|*Stability||*Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (3 stacks, 10 s)|
- Skill combos:
- Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- Chilling whirl, fear, and Shroud yourself with dark armor that grants stability every second. You may shatter this armor to fear foes around you.Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- Poison whirl =
- Leeching whirl =
- Leaping: Enter Shroud,
- Start in Far Range with Staff for a few seconds.
- Be in Close-Middle Range most of the time.
- Unless your elite, stun breaker, and shroud skills are on CD, you'll want to be in Melee Range for a few seconds to secure the team fight, or to pressure enemy stomps/rezzing.
- Leaping: Enter Shroud,
- Power burst builds that contain a CC lock-down in a 1v1.