Reaper - Chillormancer Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is focused in high condition damage, burst and sustained damage, while offering utilities to counter others players, such as boon corruption.
- ⇒ for 1v1's, specially against thieves.
- ⇒ for a better condition removal, specially versus condition mesmers.
- Use Dire instead of Trailblazer's for a cheaper option, but keep in mind you'll be losing about 20% condition duration.
General This is an attrition build. You'll have nearly 30k health and over 20k health in shroud, which makes you super tanky.
- inflict Chill+ Poison and also leave a poison field.
- transfers up to 3 conditions to whoever triggers the mark.
- inflict Fear which also means Chill.
- now corrupt 1 boon on your target at end of attack chain (3rd attack)
- this skill have a high uptime on Cripple and Bleed, so always try to make sure you land it.
- this skill was highly buffed from the condition damage point of view. Always use it when your target has at least 5 conditions on him.
- to interrupt heals or just key skills, which will trigger the confusion from 0.
- a nice life force generator and nice to disengage due to Cripple.
- grants Might and causes Burning because of .
- finally necros have mobility with this skill.
- pulsing Stability and Fear.
- a great damage skill making you able to stack a lot of Poison.
- a Stun which applies chill and also leaves an ice field.
- is your heal and also condition removal.
- after this skill rework in the past month its a must have. Corrupt 3 boons every 15 seconds!
- a nice stunbreaker and also your emergency key when you are loaded in conditions, transfering them to your target.
- another stunbreaker and a nice mobility skill. Can also be used to engage or disengage fights.
- the best in slot elite skill you would possible have. Never remove it and use wisely.
How to Corrupt Boons
Your boon corruption abilities are:
You'll be able to corrupt/remove up to 10 boons in a 20 seconds window, even more if you camp on scepter.
- > for the Frost Aura which will apply to whoever hits you.
- > for chill projectiles inflicting a lot of and Vulnerability
- > great to stack a whole bunch of Poison
How to Stomp
- Use , for Stability and getting secure stomps.
- Use before starting the stomp animation, so your target will be Blind the moment he tries to interrupt you.
- Chain CC if you have stunbreakers in cooldown
- High mobility builds IF played correctly.
- YouTube: Build Guide(UPDATED)
- YouTube: Watch it in action!
- Youtube: Donee - NA