Reaper - Condi Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Reaper build for running around open world, adapted from Reaper - Condi DPS. This build is extremely tanky and deals high damage over time. It excels in long fights against veterans and champions.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Consume Conditions - if conditions are a problem.
- Summon Shadow Fiend - if there's nothing to Epidemic.
- Plaguelands - deals more damage than Summon Flesh Golem in long fights.
Death Magic Variant
- Take Death Magic instead of Spite if you're having trouble surviving.
- Corrupter's Fervor - if you're having a lot of trouble surviving, or if there aren't many enemies to proc Death Nova.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Scourge - Utility Condi DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build and uses similar gear to Reaper - Condi DPS. As Reaper is much more situational than Scourge, this build should only be used by dedicated Reaper players or players who don't care about fractals and raids.
- While working your way up to Viper or Grieving gear, you can run Rabid stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from your "Shroud Dance" or "Shroud Combo." Use Executioner's Scythe to create an ice field, then Soul Spiral and Gravedigger in it to create chilling bolts and stack a massive amount of bleeding and vulnerability with Deathly Chill and Bitter Chill.
- Try to whirl inside the hitbox of your target so that you hit with every chilling bolt.
- If a chill field is not available, you can also use a poison field from Death Nova or a fire field from nearby allies.
- Blood Is Power deals a lot of damage and grants you might. You can use Deathly Swarm to transfer the self-inflicted conditions to your enemies. You can also use Plague Sending or Necromantic Corruption if running those traits.
- Use Epidemic after stacking conditions on your target to spread them to nearby targets.
- While all your high-impact skills are on cooldown, fill with Nightfall, Grasping Darkness, and your scepter/dagger skills.
- Against the majority of enemies, your minions should be able to draw enemy aggro and tank for you.
- "Rise!" is a strong defensive skill that can be used as damage mitigation (and a condition cleanse if you have Necromantic Corruption traited). Always hit as many targets with it as possible.
- Nightfall and Death's Charge can be used to blind enemies.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use Reaper's Shroud as a second health bar. Infusing Terror in shroud helps with damage mitigation.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait Death Magic and take Corrupter's Fervor.
- You have good sustained healing from Summon Blood Fiend. If you need more, you can trait Parasitic Contagion.
- Your main condition cleanse is Deathly Swarm. If you need more, run Consume Conditions, Plague Sending, or Necromantic Corruption.
- If you go down just use Life Leech to get back up.