Reaper - Condi Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Reaper build for running around open world, adapted from Reaper - Condi DPS. This build is extremely tanky and deals high damage over time. It excels in long fights against veterans and champions.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - if there's nothing to.
- - deals more damage thanin long fights.
- - if you need more condition cleanse.
- - if you don't need healing.
Death Magic Variant
- Take Death Magic instead of Spite if you're having trouble surviving.
- - if you're having a lot of trouble surviving, or if there aren't many enemies to proc.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Scourge - Utility Condi DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build and uses similar gear to Reaper - Condi DPS. As Reaper is much more situational than Scourge, this build should only be used by dedicated Reaper players or players who don't care about fractals and raids.
- While working your way up to Viper or Grieving gear, you can run Rabid stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from your "Shroud Dance" or "Shroud Combo." Use to create an ice field, thenandin it to create chilling bolts and stack a massive amount of bleeding and vulnerability withand.
- Try to whirl inside the hitbox of your target so that you hit with every chilling bolt.
- If a chill field is not available, you can also use a poison field from or a fire field from nearby allies.
- deals a lot of damage and grants you might. You can useto transfer the self-inflicted conditions to your enemies. You can also useorif running those traits.
- Use after stacking conditions on your target to spread them to nearby targets.
- While all your high-impact skills are on cooldown, fill with ,, and your scepter/dagger skills.
- Against the majority of enemies, your minions should be able to draw enemy aggro and tank for you.
- is a strong defensive skill that can be used as damage mitigation (and a condition cleanse if you havetraited). Always hit as many targets with it as possible.
- andcan be used to blind enemies.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use as a second health bar.in shroud helps with damage mitigation.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait Death Magic and take .
- You have good sustained healing from . If you need more, you can trait.
- Your main condition cleanse is . If you need more, run,, or.
- If you go down just use to get back up.