Reaper - DM Power Reaper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A frontline burst build fixing the often problematic squishiness of Power Reaper builds.
Viable weaponset, adds more damage.
- viable option
- stunbreak option
- or if not running Staff.
- for lower Shouts cooldown.
Swap Death Magic to Spite for better Might uptime and modifiers if self survivability isn't an issue.
- feast option with additional power and ferocity.
- Additional damage reduction
- budget option for cleave
- Resource managment
- This build contains two resources you have to manage for optimal playing.
- Lifeforce for and it's skills.
- Death's Carapace does not only provides up to 600 toughness which the life of you and your healers easier but also provides some extra power due to .
- and can refill lifeforce during range phases.
- Death's Carapace
- Any single stack of condition you apply to enemies provides one stack of Carapace via .
- Skills that pulse conditions, preferably multiple stacks are optimal to reach the cap in short time.
- is a great way to charge stacks during surprise (re)engages. In open engages however it is preferable to keep this skill for coordinated spiking.
- and provide sources for Death's Carapace during pre-engage range pressure.
- Besides resource generation, and are cheap skills which are a part of your zerg's range pressure.
- Even when the enemy is not yet in reach, their presence on the ground can deter from using certain angles for engage. This requires multiple Necromancers working into a similar direction.
- 's condition transfer can save your life if your other condition removal skills are unavailable.
- has a cooldown reset on downed players.
- and are helpful to disrupt the enemy melee train and very safe to use compared to the greatswords other skills due to their range.
- Depending on the commander and can be used synchronized with other Necromancers or on your own in combination with entering for .
- Inside Death's Shroud a common burst rotation is to CC and . This can also follow-up the well spike when in melee range.