Reaper - Minionmaster
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build focuses on doing high DPS through your minions and attacks while offering group support, utility and personal survivability.
- Corruption. Weaken yourself. The target area is enveloped in a noxious cloud that poisons foes and leaves them weakened. Projectiles that pass through the field are destroyed.
- Shout. Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your attacks become unblockable for a short time. The duration increases based on the number of foes struck.
- Use if your party dies often.
- Use if your party has problems with conditions.
- All weapons, armor and trinkets are Sinister or Viper's if available.
You will have 4 permanent summons which will not regenerate life but can be healed. You should use
to heal your minions out of combat which is possible through . Using
on 5 enemies will summon 6 Shambling Horrors which will absorb 50% of the damage you take. Due to you can have up to 2 additional Jagged Horrors as long as you keep killing enemies. Thanks to you are able to maintain about 11 minions almost permanently in battle as long as you have at least 5 enemies to hit with
. All of your minions will benefit from which results in more dps and life steal for your character.
- will teleport up to 5 downed allies to your position during the whole cast of
- the Minions AI and survivability problems got fixed which will result in a much better experience playing minion master. Your minions will attack once your character gets hit by an enemy or once you attack an enemy. All of them will gather around your current target and attack it which allows a smooth experience even in corner stacking situations.
- Rightclick + Control on a skill will turn it into your auto-attack. This can be used on
- will give you 20 bonus toughness for each minion alive. The 50% bonus health is also useful for getting attacked by single target attack. Minions will transfer conditions and almost ignore area effects.
- makes your minions hit harder while making yourself lose Conditions since each minion has an internal cool down of 10 seconds. These conditions will be transferred back to the enemy which results in a high defensive and offensive benefit from this trait.
- will make your minions spawn an unblockable poison cloud (2 stacks of 5 second poison) once they die. The Shambling Horrors from
- ⇒ 0 enemies hit: 36
- ⇒ 1 enemy hit: 34
- ⇒ 2 enemies hit: 32
- ⇒ 3 enemies hit: 30
- ⇒ 4 enemy hit: 28
- ⇒ 5 enemy hit: 26
- will make your chill condition do damage per second. Remember this as you are able to maintain permanent chill on enemies with ease.
- This build is able to solo many bosses and situation's in fractal and dungeons due to its high survivability. You should not give up once your party wipes and the boss is low.
- Don't be afraid to use