Reaper - Offensive Blood Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Necromancer for Raids. This build does very low DPS when the boss is above 50% and only moderate DPS against targets below 50%. Can run Valkyrie gear for a substantial increase in health at the cost of low damage vs targets without vuln.
- Signet Passive: Heal when struck by a foe.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and mark a foe. Allied players will siphon life from that enemy.
- Shout. Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.
- Variant: over is a DPS loss but provides good utility in groups with many downed players.
Soul Reaping over Blood Magic is a personal DPS increase but sacrifices what little utility the build can bring to a group.
- Variant: Valkyrie gear can be added at a very small DPS loss because will easily cap critical chance.
- The third attack in your auto-attack chain is a large DPS loss, use your high dps skills ( , , , ) to interrupt your auto attack chain.
- Enter to absorb damage.
- Use for mobility.
- Use as an area of effect (AoE) pull for enemies.
Encounter specific Tips
The following section is a rough outline of your roles during specific raid encounters. It is not a comprehensive guide of the mechanics, nor does it account for all possible strategies. Follow the guidelines posted below at your discretion.
- Ideally, you will be part of the melee DPS team. Have your tank keep the Vale Guardian still while you repeatedly receive the Speed Boost Mushroom buffs and DPS the guardian from behind.
- If you get teleported, use
- If your party is having problems with Seekers, Shout. Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.
- If boon removal is needed at Blue Tower, make sure to utilize
- You can take at a DPS loss to save teammates that go down on lit up floors or other inconvenient locations.
- You have abundant access to chills, immobs, and cripple, which makes you good at holding Charged Souls.
- Power Reaper DPS is very low when the boss is above 50%, do not use this build for "No Glide" kills.
- This build can act as one of the cannon breakers for the fight due to it's high survivability, access to a good dash
- You can take at a DPS loss to save teammates that go down during flamewalls.
- Space out your Breaks on Knuckles, or they will all be on cooldown for the subsequent breaks.
- Q: Why do we take Blood Magic instead of Soul Reaping?
- A: , , and combined increase your dps more then Can't find such trait "Strength of Undeath"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Q: Why do we take and ?
- A: They do more damage then other traits. If your forced to bring multiple shouts as utility for certain raid fights, bringing is recommended.
- Q: Your rotation is incorrect. Above 50% health, dagger auto attack is superior, and below 50% health,
- A: Post a rotation video on a 4mil health golem with max buffs on a power reaper that beats the video and change the rotation on the page.
- Q: What's the difference between Berserker's and Valkyrie's stats? When should I take which?
- A: Valkyrie's stats give you a large amount of HP, reduce your damage against targets without 25 vuln, has expensive food, and can't be shared with any other classes.