Reaper - Power Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A powerful Event build for Reaper which offers great survivability and burst damage. This build is also capable of performing well solo, though it is inferior to its condition variant in that regard.
- Use main hand Dagger for a small heal from .
- Use offhand Dagger for more condition cleanse.
- Use Focus if you need to remove enemy boons.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - if you're having trouble surviving, or if there aren't many enemies to proc .
Blood Magic Variant
- Blood Magic can be run instead of Spite. This is a damage loss but improves your sustain and makes you quite good at reviving allies.
- - if running dagger.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Marauder gear is ideal for power reaper.
- You can use Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Scholar"! Please refer to our rune index. for more upfront burst at the cost of overall DPS.
- Berserker's gear offers a slight damage boost at a huge cost in survivability.
- provides insane sustain for Events, but is terrible for solo play.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is an insane damage boost. Go into it any time you have life force for permanent Quickness and extremely high AoE damage.
- Never interrupt your shroud autoattack chain.
- and are your highest damage skills. Fight in melee and use these skills to rack up dead bodies.
- Once your burst damage skills are exhausted, you should fall back on , your bread and butter damage skill. Use it as often as possible, and look for opportunities to reset it by hitting enemies under 50% health.
- When , and are all unavailable, just camp in greatsword and press all your buttons.
- Axe/warhorn deals poor sustained damage but provides and , two high-damage skills. You can open with these skills before swapping to greatsword. You can also swap to axe/warhorn and use these skills before and after .
- Against the majority of enemies, your minions should be able to draw enemy aggro and tank for you. Remember that you can always sidestep and walk or dodge out of enemy attacks as well -- not taking damage is always the better option because it lets you conserve life force (and maintain your bonus if applicable).
- is a strong defensive skill that can be used as damage mitigation and a condition cleanse (thanks to ). Always hit as many targets with it as possible.
- , , and can be used to blind enemies.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use as a second health bar. in shroud provides Stability and helps with damage mitigation.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- Your sustained healing comes from and the Blood Magic traitline if you have it traited.
- You can shrug off most conditions with . If you need more condition cleanse trait or bring a dagger offhand for .
- If you're taking damage you can bring a dagger and spam .
- If you somehow go down with this build just use to get back up.