Reaper - Sanctuary Greatsword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A sustain power build with great team healing & support as well as decent burst damage.
- instead of Suffer when the condition removal or extra CC isn't needed. Minions provide distraction and additional damage mitigation, especially useful in team fights.
- when boon removal isn't needed.
- if you need a bit more sustain.
- Equip 2 Sigil of Cleansing if not worried about movement conditions.
Dagger can replace warhorn playing full bunker and need you need more help dealing with conditions.
- Barrier from is the main boost for sustain. The build has a lot of healing from its high healing stat and heals from shouts,,as well as regular tics fromwhen Greatsword is equipped. This helps keep a constant barrier up.
- every 2 seconds increasing might stacks and also builds Life Force out of shroud or healing while in Reapers Shroud (which also adds to barrier).
- Reaper's Shroud skill 4 heals teammates 7k-8k+ so the build is very suited to team fights. Holding mid with a teammate or 2 is one of the best uses of the build. It also helps revive downed teammates So keep an eye on teammates health during fights as it can really shift a battle.
- is a quick source of team might. It also procswhich helps teammates heal as well as do additional damage to an enemy. Try to cast it right before healing withfor an extra bit of healing. Quickly increasing might stacks is the best way to burst. Combined withandfor boon duration, a high number of might stacks can be built up quickly and sustained.
- When being focused on, try to save for right before going into Reaper's Shroud for max sustain.
- Greatsword adds constant Life Force and healing while in combat.
- is the best skill on Greatsword, its strength is arguably on par with Well skills. Nightfall is fairly versatile and useful in many situations, especially when it comes to surviving vs melee players or 1v1ing on point (but that's not your main role). It works well when leading withand cast right beforeto hold a point.
- The auto attack chain is just way too slow and will barely (if ever) be used.
- suffers from the same problem as the auto chain, but at least it hits way harder. This will mostly be used as a downed cleave skill when Shroud is on cooldown, but if you're feeling lucky you can try to use it for bursting in regular combat especially against bunkers. It can be set up while moving so you can time it for the start of melee as a decent opener.
- is excellent for stacking some vulnerability/life force/and healing with vampiric traits.
- is a decent CC but can be hard to land against moving targets.
- After unloading skills 3-5 spend most of your time in Reaper's Shroud waiting for weapon swap to come off CD.
- Axe can open for a large Life Force increase at the start of a battle and Greatsword continues the increase.
- is the best weapon burst skill in the build and should be set up properly. Use it either after a CC likeor. Usually, this should be the first skill you use after swapping to the Axe/Warhorn set. Use it to quickly build your Life Force.
- is the one movement skill in the build. For movement only use it to get back on point. While on point it's useful to waste enemy blocks as well as slow down potential runners. Using it as well ascan build Life Force in Shroud to maximize sustain and damage.
- Most of your burst comes from , where your damage is further increased by Might gained fromand
- Opening with is very common, as it helps to get your damage off uninterrupted while the damage reduction helps you stay in shroud longer.
- is the chain skill of this slot. This should only be used when either A) you need an emergency CC, or B) Infusing Terror is about to expire.
- should be used in the field created byfor the
- should primarily be used on CC'd or downed targets (as Poison reduces the resurrection healing coming from their allies, it is also great for holding points or capping as most will try to avoid it completely. This is especially true if it's performed quickly after dropping. It's also excellent for team fights traited withheals nearby teammates 7-8k and will teleport and partially revive downed teammates.
- 's a single target skill for the most part, and one that's best used on low-HP targets.can Fear targets long enough to prevent enemies from dodging this skill.
- Use auto attacks when everything else is on cooldown.
- The build is relatively slow even for Reaper. is the only speed boost so only run when needed. Superior Sigil of Escape helps reduce movement impairing effects so the build isn't even slower.
- is the main condition cleanse. It has some help fromand Sigil of Cleansing but is still vulnerable to lots of conditions. The healing can mitigate a lot of condition damage but a lot of conditions pressure can hurt. Try to save main healing for a big cleanse if facing a lot of condition spammers. This has the added benefit of healing more thus putting up a bigger barrier.
The build is a modified version of a build created by James.1065