Reaper - Signet Chillomancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high pressure Reaper build with decent power/condition damage and boon corruption. Heavily relies on allies for support.
- - more AoE pressure, even less sustain.
- - damage mitigation + the extra body count can further split the damage of skills such as
- - another condition transfer.
- - adds some extra mobility besides breaking stun and generating LF.
- brings more sustain to the table.
- should be considered when using 2 or more shouts.
- is another commonly used trait.
Soul Reaping over Blood Magic. This will offer better Life Force management and more unblockable attacks.
- is also a popular option.
- Soul Reaping-only: All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force. Staff in general is your Life Force building set.
- Spend most of your time in range.
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard CC skill: on Scepter/Warhorn andon Staff (only with Soul Reaping), use them to throw blocking enemies off balance.
- Tip: sometimes it's better not to interrupt your target right away as blocking enemies usually don't expect to be pressured - this time frame can be used to land multiple important staff skills with little to no risk of being avoided.
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blindness, the Swfitness makes it easier to stick to the target while in Reaper's Shroud, and finally also pulses soft-CC in form of Cripple. Its multiple hits synergize quite well with your heal signet's active effect and the trait.
- Scepter autoattack chain is your main filler that you spam while waiting for your CDs. The final attack corrupts a boon, which can be quite punishing for any opponent with pulsing stability especially other Reapers.
- Combo Frost Aura whenever you can by using in the Ice Field created by.
- General: All of your signets convert 2 boons into conditions. None of the passive effects work in Reaper's Shroud.
- - often used just before entering RS as the active effect does work while transformed. Casting the signet ignores line of sight and blocking.
- - your main stunbreaker and condition cleansing. Can be used on targets behind you.
- - your only AoE signet ⇒ can corrupt boons on multiple enemies around the caster and steal health from them which means in larger fights it'll also act as a 2nd healing skill.
- Twitch: Noscoc - NA