Reaper - Unholy Onslaught
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Reaper build focused on survival and burst dps while also providing some team support. Provides more survivability and better life force management than the spectral onslaught build after the spectral nerf.
For extra boon rip and burst damage.
- "Nothing Can Save You!" - For boon strip, and ensuring burst gets through blocks.
- Summon Flesh Wurm - Added mobility for kiting and pairs well with Spectral Walk
- Well of Power - For additional break stun, condition removal and might application.
- "Suffer!" - For condition removal when fighting mirages or soul beast.
- Blood Is Power - Can be used with Blood Bond for nice 1v1 sustain and might.
Spite over Soul Reaping for added boon corrupt at the cost of damage and mobility.
- "Your Soul Is Mine!" is used before the match begins to generate enough life force to enter shroud.
- Use Spectral Walk and Locust Swarm at the beginning of the fight in order to generate life force.
- Camp greatsword as often as possible when not in shroud and use Nightfall off cool down.
- Pair "Nothing Can Save You!" with Grasping Darkness, "Chilled to the Bone!", and Soul Spiral for some strong CC and burst dps.
- Use Spectral Walk before entering Reaper's Shroud and use Infusing Terror and Soul Spiral
- Consider using Spectral Armor prior to entering shroud to generate more life force and stay in shroud longer.