Renegade - Condi DPS (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The condition DPS Renegade build for fractals. This build has a difficult rotation which requires lots of practice to perform well with. In exchange for the difficulty it brings very high sustained damage, very good CC, high Vulnerability, and multiple supportive auras including ,, and.
- Renegade has a long ramp up time which makes it better suited for long fights without phases. It excels against large stationary bosses where it can hit with every missile of .
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Renegade - Condi DPS.
- Bring against large hitbox enemies.
- Bring for a small DPS loss if you have issues keeping yourself up.
- Bring Invocation over Devastation for a large DPS increase if there are fewer than 2 Power DPS in your subgroup or if is covered by another revenant.
If you cannot afford stat infusions just use standard agony infusions to reach 150 Agony Resistance
- You can run the old Mace/Axe with andbuild on small hitboxes if you're not comfortable worrying abouttargeting.
- Swap legends before you swap weapons. This allows you to proc every 9 seconds without having to put one on your Mace.
- While in Mace/Axe, always try to let your Auto Attack chain finish, as the last hits are very strong.
- On most fights, there are going to be moments when you can't hit the boss, but you'll still gain energy. During these phases, use andto help keep boons up.
- Try to avoid canceling during its cast.
If running Devastation:
- Use once per swap during eachand every otherin a pattern of Yes, Yes, Yes, No, repeat. During that 4th iteration, useinstead.
If running Invocation:
- Use duringand use an additionaldue to the additional energy per swap.
- Be sure to swap legends while under 10% energy.
and on Shortbow.