Renegade - Condi Kalla
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Renegade build for running around in open world, adapted from Renegade - Condi DPS. This build has a high amount of AoE and can quickly stack conditions, but is fragile.
- Legendary Assassin Stance can be swapped in to provide long duration Superspeed from Impossible Odds, or for higher single target DPS.
- You can run Devastation instead of Invocation for more self-healing at the cost of energy. This is useful if you're trying to do things like solo champions.
- This build uses the same gear as the Renegade - Condi DPS build for raids. The main difference is , which you can use if you have a spare mace or if you don't care about fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can run Rabid stats as a cheaper alternative while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more toughness. You lose about 10% damage but your effective health is increased by over 40%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are Searing Fissure, Echoing Eruption, 24px Bloodbane Path, 24px Spiritcrush, and 24px Citadel Bombardment. Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks, preferably Mace.
- Upkeep Embrace the Darkness whenever in Legendary Demon Stance.
- 24px Sevenshot can deal significant damage, but only from 900 range.
- Unyielding Anguish is good against groups of mostly-stationary foes, but can quickly drain your energy.
- 24px Razorclaw's Rage should only be used if you have allies.
- If you do not need to save it for CC, Temporal Rift can also be used for damage.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- Darkrazor's Daring can shut down a large group of mobs or break the bar of tougher foes.
- Pain Absorption grants temporary Resistance and breaks stuns.
- Swapping legends will cure a condition and break stuns
- 24px Soulcleave's Summit grants lifesteal, but costs a large amount of energy.
- You can run Devastation for more healing from Assassin's Annihilation.