Renegade - DPS Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Dps and support great for use in Conquest or the secondary healer in raids. This build provides excellent healing, CC, Might, Alacrity, and the Assassin's Presence buff. However it is heavily dependent on teammates being able to stack inside the AoE range of its tablet.
- If paired with a source of Quickness, such as a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support or Firebrand - Quickness Support DPS, this build can cover the offensive support for a party. A chronomancer paired with this build can drop their alacrity generation tools (primarily shield offhand and Well of Recall) and take more offensive options instead.
- allows you to maintain fury if you have no other sources of it in your party.
- When combined with casting Natural Harmony 2-3 times while in Legendary Centaur Stance you will maintain permanent alacrity.
- Other than maintaining boons, while in Legendary Renegade Stance you should cast 24px Breakrazor's Bastion and 24px Soulcleave's Summit.
- While in Legendary Centaur Stance extra energy can be used on weapon skills for DPS (if on sword/sword):
- Make sure to swap legends off cooldown to maintain the boon duration from