Renegade - DPS Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Dps and support great for use in Conquest or the secondary healer in raids. This build provides excellent healing, CC, Might, Alacrity, and the buff. However it is heavily dependent on teammates being able to stack inside the AoE range of its tablet.
- If paired with a source of Quickness, such as a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support or Firebrand - Quickness Support DPS, this build can cover the offensive support for a party. A chronomancer paired with this build can drop their alacrity generation tools (primarily shield offhand and ) and take more offensive options instead.
- overif you're spending most of the fight on staff.
- allows you to maintain fury if you have no other sources of it in your party.
- When combined with casting 2-3 times while in you will maintain permanent alacrity.
- Other than maintaining boons, while in you should cast and .
- While in extra energy can be used on weapon skills for DPS (if on sword/sword):
- Make sure to swap legends off cooldown to maintain the boon duration from