Renegade - Devastation Kalla
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high pressure teamfight Renegade spec for sPvP.
- can passively push you to 25 Might stacks in a matter of seconds, but by taking this trait you become much weaker to condition pressure.
- General usage is to keep upkeep skills on and use short bow autoattack while dodging enemy skills. When on Legendary Renegade Stance cast summons in the middle of the fight for AoE daze, weakness and damage while protecting and giving life stealing for you and your allies.
- Cast summons on top of downed enemy or ally players to cleave or secure stomp/rez.
- Use short bow skill to apply AoE slow and damage and to CC enemies.
- Renegade comes with its 3 own specialization skills. and are the first two and will hardly ever be used. is slightly more viable, but not in combat (except for energy depleting) - instead, you should be using this between fights for the Alacrity, to speed up the CD recovery of your team.
- is taken for its synergy with the elite skill of (Kalla). has no internal cooldown, meaning if the ravens from the rune start attacking 3 enemies at once, you'll be stealing 1k+ health per second - more if you're also doing damage with weapons and have an active Renegade summon doing the same. This rune is a great boost for both your damage and sustain.
- Because of you should always aim to deplete your energy before switching legends.
- allows for permanent Swiftness uptime. The easiest way to trigger this is to turn on/off every 5 seconds. Superspeed isn't better than Swiftness outside combat therefore maintaining IO would be pointless.
- Most of the sustain comes from Legendary Assassin Stance (Shiro) and Staff combined with Renegade AoE fields and life steal.
- Avoiding damage through chaining evades and blocks is very important. is quite possibly the best defensive skill in the build, refilling 15 endurance whilst also evading and removing every hard-CC / snare from the player. In addition to that Staff has a short CD block/evasion in form of and .
- Many of your traits are defensive by nature.
- Every skill on this legend applies AoE Protection through the trait , and all the summons stay active even after swapping legends except for the elite because that's an upkeep skill.
- Summons can be killed and CC'd - try to spread them out in a way that their effects overlap but the summons aren't on top of each other.
- is the healing skill of Kalla. It gives -50% condition damage to everyone standing inside of it while also giving (depending on the amulet 690-1100) aoe healing per second for 10 seconds. Swapping to Shiro and dodging inside its area helps you recover from low health while avoiding most of the damage. Coupled with the passive stacking trait you can build a fair amount of condition damage reduction.
- is the stun break here, but that's just one aspect of it. In general, this is the first skill you should cast when in combat after swapping to Legendary Renegade Stance. Do note however that using this skill offensively makes you rather easy to shut down and killed in a CC chain if the enemy has stability stacks unless legend swap is available.
- brings AoE damage to the table, especially when paired with the elite upkeep.
- grants you a stack of Battle Scars whenever you apply Vulnerability. Add to the mix and suddenly both and become amazing at stacking not only Vulnerability but also Battle Scars.
- for the most part is irrelevant and won't be used, except for niche situations like having some energy to spare just before you're about to swap legends and there's nothing else to use, or if you're under pressure and need the Protection from it. While using sage amulet or having a high condition team you can use it to add a bit more pressure.
- has been mentioned earlier, this is your elite. A great skill for both burst damage and self-sustain. Try to overlap as many different sources of damage as possible to get the maximum amount of procs out of it. The short bow autoattack procs this effect once when the projectile hits and once when the projectile explodes and applies bleeding.
- Many of these skills had been covered in detail already, here we're just listing noteworthy things that were left out.
- is a skill with life steal, which means the damage it deals bypasses any damage mitigation like Protection or even . That being said it still can't go through evasion or invulnerabilities such as .
- Use and for mobility both in and out of combat.
- won't be used much because it blows pretty much your entire energy pool, leaving you defenseless and with barely anything to capitalize on the CC. This should only be used to set up kills for your teammates, or to interrupt very important channels like a rez or a stomp.