Renegade - Kallas Mender
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Renegade build that blends Survivability with damage. Near infinite weakness application and a high supply of protection, might and most of all Alacrity.
Invocation over Devastation if the user wants more stun breaks, 100% crit chance with Fury, might stacking when you gain fury and condition removal on Legend swap. That said, Devastation offers more damage options.
- Planar Protection Used for dealing with projectiles and applying weakness. This trait activates when you use a heal skill.
- Dwarven Battle Training With the amount of control abilities this combination of skills has, anyone who is the target of this build well find it hard to shake the constant weakness spam off. In combination with the skill Darkrazor's Daring , this trait becomes quite incredible.
- Versed in Stone This is used to increase this build's survivability seeing as it provides the Rev with a skill that gives him/her over 50% damage reduction, this also supports your team as well. This can be replaced with Vicious Reprisal which generates might stacks while you have Retaliation and also grants an increase in the retaliation duration and this synergizes well with Wrought-Iron Will.
- Brutality This can be replaced with Swift Termination. Brutality is used for it's quickness application and the stability stripping.
- Ashen Demeanor This trait can be replaced with Wrought-Iron Will. Wrought Iron will gains you retaliation when you evade but Ashen Demeanor gives your targets vulnerability when you disable them, synergizing with the Can't find such trait "Targeted destruction"! Please refer to our trait index minor trait in Devastation which brings your damage up quite a bit.
- All for One This has been picked due to the application of protection to you and nearby allies. Granting you more survivability when combined with the weakness and other damage reductions from the retribution line.
Righteous Rebel This is mainly picked for the 7% reduction in condition damage for conditions that affect you. The extended duration for Alacrity is also nice.
- Superior Sigil of Agility which extends the quickness when you swap weapons.
- Superior Sigil of Absorption This is used to strip boons off of enemies with the amount of control skills this build has.
- Superior Rune of the Aristocracy Combined with the weakness you will be applying with each control skill you use. Aristocracy will be granting you a good amount of might stacks in a short amount of time. This can be replaced with Superior Rune of the Air. Rune of Air grants you shocking aura when you heal, allowing you to use that as additional way to control your enemy giving you time to react to their attacks. And Superior Rune of the Mad King requires a swap of your Superior Sigil of Agility to Superior Sigil of Courage . This should help you maintain a stead stream of might stacks.
- Mender's Amulet This is to boost the healing you can get from the skill 24px Breakrazor's Bastion. Breakrazor's bastion scales well with healing power, allowing the player to reap the benefits of that healing power more effectively.
- COMBO 1: WITH SWORD SWORD
Start With Shiro use Orders from Above and Enchanted Daggers then teleport to the target if necessary using Phase Traversal + Impossible Odds + Deathstrike + Shackling Wave + Swap Weapons + Surge of the Mists whilst activating that skill then Swap Legends + Darkrazor's Daring (to interrupt the heal) and Auto-attack till they drop + Orders from Above
- COMBO 2: WITH OFF-HAND AXE
Start in Shiro, Use Enchanted Daggers + Order's from above + Temporal Rift + swap weapons + Impossible Odds + Surge of the Mists + Mender's Rebuke + swap Legends + Darkrazor's Daring + Soulcleave Summit and autoattack + Order's from Above and repeat rotation if necessary.
- DEALING WITH MIRAGE/SCOURGE
24px Breakrazor's Bastion Reduces incoming condition damage by 50% and that also goes for the trait Versed in Stone if it activates. This makes the build quite formidable against conditions. The build can, for a short time, face tank the condition damage applied to it whilst dishing out damage if the right buttons are pressed at the right time. Your only condi cleanse in this build is from your staff Renewing Wave. This means that the build has a short window of time where it would be able to handle the condition pressure from a Mirage or Scourge. Because of the immense amount of conditions they apply, they would assume this build would die quickly but this self-confidence that they have can be used against them because they will play more recklessly, allowing you to gain the upper hand if you can play the build well.
COUNTERS: Conditions are your worst enemy but due to amazing healing, 50% damage reduction from Conditions and your teams (hopefully) condi cleansing, you should be able to handle it even if just for a short period of time.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Use Darkrazor's Daring when trying to guarantee reviving teammates and finishing off opponents.
- The daze from Darkrazor's daring and the continuous knockback from Surge of the mist's will constantly trigger Dwarven Battle Training
- Orders from Above Applies alacrity to you and nearby allies. In this build when the main heal skills have been used, a player would find that their survivability goes up if they maintain good use of Orders from Above.