Renegade - Retribution Kalla
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Duelist/team fight spec for revenant with high mobility. The idea of the build is to hold side points or help the team in team fights by giving them boons, healing, and life steal while dazing and weakening foes.
Mender amulet is the best choice for team fight/support. Other viable alternatives are:
- General usage is to keep upkeep skills on and use short bow autoattack while dodging enemy skills. When on Legendary Renegade Stance cast summons in the middle of the fight for AoE daze, weakness and damage while protecting and giving life stealing for you and your allies.
- Cast summons on top of downed enemy or ally players to cleave or secure stomp/rez.
- Use short bow skill to apply AoE slow and damage andto CC enemies.
- Renegade comes with its 3 own specialization skills. andare the first two and will hardly ever be used.is slightly more viable, but not in combat (except for energy depleting) - instead, you should be using this between fights for the Alacrity, to speed up the CD recovery of your team.
- is taken for its synergy with the elite skill of(Kalla).has no internal cooldown, meaning if the ravens from the rune start attacking 3 enemies at once, you'll be stealing ~2k health per second - more if you're also doing damage and have an active Renegade summon doing the same. This rune is a great boost for both your damage and sustain.
- Because of you should always aim to deplete your energy before switching legends.
- allows for permanent Swiftness uptime. The easiest way to trigger this is to turnon/off every 5 seconds. Superspeed isn't better than Swiftness outside combat therefore maintaining IO would be pointless.
- Most of the sustain comes from Legendary Assassin Stance (Shiro) and Staff combined with Renegade AoE fields and life steal.
- Avoiding damage through chaining evades and blocks is very important. is quite possibly the best defensive skill in the build, refilling 25 endurance (half a dodge roll's worth) whilst also evading and removing every hard-CC / snare from the player. In addition to that Staff has a short CD block/evasion in form ofand.
- Assuming you have 50 endurance after switching to Shiro and triggering , it's possible to chainand dodges for 10 seconds straight.
- Assuming you have 50 endurance after switching to Shiro and triggering
- turnsinto a defensive skill with respectable healing on it which can be used in any situation, even while CC'd.
- Most of your traits are defensive by nature.
- Every skill on this legend applies AoE Protection through the trait , and all the summons stay active even after swapping legends except for the elite because that's an upkeep skill.
- Summons can be killed and CC'd - try to spread them out in a way that their effects overlap but the summons aren't on top of each other.
- is the healing skill of Kalla. It gives -50% condition damage to everyone standing inside of it while also giving (depending on the amulet 690-1100) aoe healing per second for 10 seconds. Swapping to Shiro and dodging inside its area helps you recover from low health while avoiding most of the damage. Coupled with the passive stacking traityou can build a fair amount of condition damage reduction.
- is the stun break here, but that's just one aspect of it. The Stability further mitigates incoming damage throughwhile the CC not only shuts down enemies through interrupts, but also spams Weakness fromon each hit.
- In general, this is the first skill you should cast when in combat after swapping to Legendary Renegade Stance. Do note however that using this skill offensively makes you rather easy to shut down and killed in a CC chain if the enemy has stability stacks unless legend swap is available.
- brings AoE damage and when paired with the elite summon it gives you more damage while also giving you sustain.
- for the most part is irrelevant and won't be used, except for niche situations like having some energy to spare just before you're about to swap legends and there's nothing else to use, or if you're under pressure and need the Protection from it. While using sage amulet or having a high condition team you can use it to add a bit more pressure.
- has been mentioned earlier, this is your elite. A great skill for both burst damage and self-sustain. Try to overlap as many different sources of damage as possible to get the maximum amount of procs out of it. The short bow autoattack procs this effect once when the projectile hits and once when the projectile explodes and applies bleeding.
- Many of these skills had been covered in detail already, here we're just listing noteworthy things that were left out.
- is a skill with life steal, which means the damage it deals bypasses any damage mitigation like Protection or even. That being said it still can't go through evasion or invulnerabilities such as.
- Use andfor mobility both in and out of combat.
- won't be used much because it blows pretty much your entire energy pool, leaving you defenseless and with barely anything to capitalize on the CC. This should only be used to set up kills for your teammates, or to interrupt very important channels like a rez or a stomp.
- YouTube: Duel on Avatar amulet by Mase