Renegade - Salvation Sanctuary
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Duelist/team fight spec for revenant with high mobility. Hold side nodes by maintaining double barrier and support team fights by giving boons, healing, and life steal while applying movement impairment and daze on foes.
- Superior Sigil of OpportunityDeal 5% extra damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Due to it's focus on double barrier, there are no other options.
- Shortbow over Sword and Axe - trades shadowsteps and chilled for more range.
- If you expect to focus on side nodes, select .
- If you expect a lack of group healing, select .
- Choose for cripple synergy. Only use it, if there's another healer.
- Choose for more sustain.
- Maintain double barrier by using skills to heal yourself with to trigger and applying boons to trigger . Your main boons are
- swiftness by and
- Using every 5 seconds is the fastest way to trigger .
- Protection by and
- Using is the fastest way to trigger
- Might by and
- Alacrity by
- Can be used during Shadow Steps and while being CC'd.
- Retaliation and Regeneration by
- With Harrier Regeneration heals you up to 900 HP within 3 seconds.
- Fury by and
- Vigor by
- Quickness by and
- Stability by
- swiftness by and
- Healing grants you damage reduction triggered by .
- Specialization skill will hardly ever be used.
- Because of you should always aim to deplete your energy before switching legends.
- Most of the sustain comes from Legendary Assassin Stance (Shiro) and Staff combined with Renegade AoE fields and life steal.
- Avoiding damage through chaining evades and blocks is very important. is quite possibly the best defensive skill in the build, refilling 25 endurance (half a dodge roll's worth) whilst also evading and removing every hard-CC / snare from the player. In addition to that Staff has a short CD block/evasion in form of and .
- Assuming you have 50 endurance after switching to Shiro and triggering , it's possible to chain and dodges for 10 seconds straight.
- and turn into a defensive skill with respectable damage reduction on it which can be used in any situation, even while CC'd.
- Most of your traits are defensive by nature.
- All summons stay active even after swapping legends except for the elite because that's an upkeep skill.
- Summons can be killed and CC'd - try to spread them out in a way that their effects overlap but the summons aren't on top of each other.
- is the healing skill of Kalla. It gives -50% condition damage to everyone standing inside of it while also giving (depending on the amulet 690-1100) aoe healing per second for 10 seconds. Swapping to Shiro and dodging inside its area helps you recover from low health while avoiding most of the damage. Coupled with the passive stacking trait you can build a fair amount of condition damage reduction.
- is the stun break here, that grants Stability.
- In general, this is the first skill you should cast when in combat after swapping to Legendary Renegade Stance. Do note however that using this skill offensively makes you rather easy to shut down and killed in a CC chain if the enemy has stability stacks unless legend swap is available.
- brings AoE damage, cripple and when paired with the elite summon it gives you more damage while also giving you sustain.
- for the most part is irrelevant and won't be used, except for niche situations like having some energy to spare just before you're about to swap legends and there's nothing else to use, or if you're under pressure and need the Protection from it. While using sage amulet or having a high condition team you can use it to add a bit more pressure.
- has been mentioned earlier, this is your elite. A great skill for both burst damage and self-sustain. Try to overlap as many different sources of damage as possible to get the maximum amount of procs out of it. Use , , or staff auto attack inside the AoE.
- Many of these skills had been covered in detail already, here we're just listing noteworthy things that were left out.
- is a skill with life steal, which means the damage it deals bypasses any damage mitigation like Protection or even . That being said it still can't go through evasion or invulnerabilities such as .
- Use and for mobility both in and out of combat.
- won't be used much because it blows pretty much your entire energy pool, leaving you defenseless and with barely anything to capitalize on the CC. This should only be used to set up kills for your teammates, or to interrupt very important channels like a rez or a stomp.
- Use during the 10 Seconds Countdown to setup your boon bunker.
- Use right at the start of the match to apply Alacrity to your whole team, so their setup skills recharge faster. If you use concentration amulets, tt will be recharged as soon as Alacrity expires. Use it, whenever available.
- Use or to apply chilled and to apply cripple. This is important to get 5% extra damage triggered by
- Use before shadowsteps or dodging, so you can escape from fights by CC.
- Use before , to get unblockable damage and Quickness. Without those buffs your attacks will be too slow and too easy to dodge.
- Combine with and .
- Combine with and .
- [Optional] Add before switching to Legendary Renegade Stance.
- Cast summons on top of downed enemy or ally players to cleave or secure stomp/rez.