Renegade - TagRen
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is a tagging build created exclusively for the purpose of rapidly tagging enemies in events such as The Mad King's Labyrinth, Lake Doric Leather Farm, or Specimen Chamber. It is not designed to participate in most open world events that require DPS to succeed, nor is it designed for any type of solo content. This is a niche build.
This is a renegade variant build which is designed exclusively for fast tagging in events that require it, such as Mad King's Labyrinth or the Lake Doric Leather Farm. While this build can perform well in general zergs, it may be better to take a look at Renegade - Power Bombardment or Renegade - Shortbow Renegade for more generalized open world variants.
By taking corruption, it is possible to make permanent thanks to the trait . This will slowly drain HP, however, so be sure to pair with Devastation for the passive healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This is considered the standard gear and should be used in most situations.
- Knight's gear can be a great defensive option in tagging trains, though your damage will be extremely low.
- - more sustain at the cost of mobility; if using these it may sometimes be required to use to keep up with the Zerg.
- If using this option in the Mad King's Labyrinth, consider removing Trinkets and using a Masterwork Shortbow.
This build features lower strike damage but much higher condition damage, and higher DPS in total on enemies that live longer than a few seconds. Because of this, it is excellent for Lab groups that are doing boss doors.
- Other runes are viable at the cost of mobility
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- allows you to teleport up to 1200 units every 5 seconds and grants Swiftness. Use this for mobility.
- Auto-attack with shortbow while tabbing between groups of enemies.
- Use to catch up with the zerg if behind; try not to use this while actually hitting enemies in the Labyrinth as it can 1-shot weaker enemies
- Swap to Kalla and use on bosses.