Renegade - TagRen
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is a tagging build created exclusively for the purpose of rapidly tagging enemies in events such as The Mad King's Labyrinth, Lake Doric Leather Farm, or Specimen Chamber. It is not designed to participate in most open world events that require DPS to succeed, nor is it designed for any type of solo content. This is a niche build.
This is a renegade variant build which is designed exclusively for fast tagging in events that require it, such as Mad King's Labyrinth or the Lake Doric Leather Farm. While this build can perform well in general zergs, it may be better to take a look at Renegade - Power Bombardment or Renegade - Shortbow Renegade for more generalized open world variants.
TagRen has very low DPS, which is desired in Labyrinth but may cause problems in areas such as the Specimen Chamber or Leather Farm; consider alternative gear sets when deciding if the build is right for the situation.
- - Can replace Jallis for higher sustain
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- While in Mad King's Labyrinth, do not use any trinkets, or replace your trinkets with Magi's .
- Knight's gear can be a great defensive option in tagging trains, though your damage will be extremely low.
- Virtually any runes work with this build. Melandru runes are your best purely defensive option.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
This build is extremely simple to play. Use as often as possible while using to tag groups of mobs. Abuse tab-targetting to hit different groups; your autos will deal a small amount of area damage which is usually enough to recieve tagging credit so just one or two shots per group will be enough.