Revenant - Basic Revenant
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A strong core revenant build that can perform well in most areas of open world
- Mainhand Sword - highest DPS mainhand
- Offhand Sword - best offhand
- Offhand Axe - provides some CC and a short-range teleport
- Staff - high CC weapon
- Hammer - our only ranged option
- Mace - avoid for this build; condition weapon
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's - highest DPS
- Marauder - efficient gear but may overcap crit; slightly increased HP but slightly lower DPS
- Knight's , Soldier - can be mixed with other stats to add extra defense
- - highest DPS
- - hits 100% crit with berserker gear
- - budget option
- - extra defense
- , - highest DPS sigils
- , - burst sigils
- - high DPS sigil that spikes heavily if enemies are stunned.
- , - defensive sigils
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - good budget option.
- or for your utility.
This build is very simple to use. While in Shiro, use while auto-attacking and using Chilling Isolation and . While in Jalis, use to CC mobs and reduce your damage taken and using the same attacks.
- Sword: Auto attack while using Chilling Isolation and
- Hammer: Auto attack and use Hammer 2 off cooldown.
- In Shiro, use
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- provides very high damage reduction.
- If you're in trouble just .
- heals quite a lot