Revenant - Basic Revenant
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Core Revenant build that players can use while leveling up elite specializations. This build is significantly weaker than its counterparts, but can still hold its own in a lot of open world situations.
This is a BASIC build, which means it's primarily meant for players that have just hit 80 and are still working on obtaining their hero points. It is not meant for long-term use, and as such it focuses on cheap, effective gear rather than end-game options.
- HAMMER - Ranged option
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Marauder - this gear is better to aim for if you're wanting to play the Renegade - Power Bombardment build once you unlock it.
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Knight's trinkets and Berserker armor/weapons is a common defensive setup
- - higher burst, lower DPS
- , - burst option with boon duration
- , , - defensive options
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is a good budget option.
- or for your utility.
This build is very simple to use. While in Shiro, use while auto-attacking and using Chilling Isolation and . While in Jalis, use to CC mobs and reduce your damage taken and using the same attacks.
- Sword: Auto attack while using Chilling Isolation and
- Hammer: Auto attack and use Hammer 2 off cooldown.
- In Shiro, use
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- provides very high damage reduction.
- If you're in trouble just .
- heals quite a lot