Revenant - Basic Revenant
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Core Revenant build that players can use while leveling up elite specializations. This build is significantly weaker than its counterparts, but can still hold its own in a lot of open world situations.
- Staff - High CC and blocks
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, lower defense; careful not to over-cap crit
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Knight's trinkets and Berserker armor/weapons is a common defensive setup
- - higher burst, lower DPS
- , - burst option with boon duration
- , , - defensive options
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is a good budget option.
- or for your utility.
- Sword: Auto attack while using Can't find such skill "Chilling Isolation"! Please refer to our skill index. and
- Hammer: Auto attack while using off cooldown.
- In Jalis:
- In Shiro:
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- If you're in trouble just .
- heals quite a lot