Revenant - Core Shiro
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile PvP core Revenant build. Bringing a decent mix of damage, sustain, utility and mobility to the table core Revenant is valuable in engagements of any size.
- is an equally viable option.
- Invoking a legend resets energy to 50, breaks stun, removes 1 condition, and could even trigger the sigils of your active weapon set (if they are not on CD) among other things. Swapping legends is basically the main resource management tool in the build - swap whenever you're out of CDs, low on energy, or need to cleanse/break stun.
- is crucial for both damage and sustain. Always try to exhaust your energy and go below 10 when you're about to swap legends! Maintaining your upkeep skills as much as possible, especially a few seconds before swapping could help a lot with that.
- in general is best used for sustain most of the time, either to get the damage reduction on Jalis or to refill enough energy for a on Shiro. This skill is highly situational of course and there are plenty of other applications for it.
- provides permanent Swiftness. When roaming between capture points turn one of your upkeeps (either or ) on and off every 5 seconds to get the most out of this trait with minimal investment.
- Sword/Sword is where most of the damage comes from, especially burst damage.
- works best in 1v1s, where the damage isn't split. In teamfights it's mainly used for the evasion.
- makes you deal increased damage to targets with Weakness and even applies this condition whenever you CC a target. Always try to weaken the target before pulling off a burst!
Burst combo examples
- for the armor ignoring damage and to proc for the Weakness
- is great for mitigating damage for both yourself and your team, yet is better for personal survival when you're being focused by the enemy as Shiro evades damage instead of just reducing it.
- provides excellent defense vs CC for every ally affected, while also mitigating direct damage through the Weakness and the trait (although the trait only affects you).
- is yet another form of damage mitigation, and it's instant. Not only that, both this and benefit from the trait , providing a steady stream of healing.
- is the best support skill you've got in the build, and also the only stunbreak on this legends. It's rather costly though, keep it for saving your allies or breaking out of stuns that could result in your death.
- also deserves a mention. You've guessed, another skill for mitigating damage but this is a bit more situational as it doesn't work on targets that are immune to CC.
- Despite the defensive nature of Jalis, nothing can compete with Shiro when it comes to personal survivability. If you manage to proc it should be possible to chain evade frames for up to 10 seconds just by repeating the dodge ⇒ chain.
- is the best healing skill in the build. is mostly used for its armor ignoring damage / sustained healing and is kinda useless under pressure, unless you chain it with a skill that does damage whilst evading such as or .
- Healing skills may proc for some extra mitigation and defense against projectiles.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before leaving spawn!
- Drop ~4 seconds before the gates open and blast it with . Allies may contribute to stacking with their own blast finishers.