Revenant - LI Torment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is one of the most powerful low-intensity builds, but the gear can be quite expensive to obtain. Once finished, however, it offers an extremely effective and simple playstyle.
What Is LI?
LI stands for "Low-Intensity". LI builds are a class of builds that work to slow the game down drastically by using passive defense and builds that require very low input to function. These builds are designed primarily for players that have disabilities that may prevent them from playing higher intensity builds, though they are here for any player who wishes to play them.
LI builds function quite well on their own and are created to be equivalent to our General or Roaming build section. They typically do not output especially high DPS and focus on gear with passive defense, like Soldier and Dire .
- Mace - our strongest weapon for both DPS and sustain
- Axe - our strongest offhand
- Offhand Sword - provides us with a lot of Vulnerability and a teleport
- Other weapons are not worth considering generally.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can use Viper's gear for higher damage, but at the cost of defense
- Celestial gear offers slightly higher DPS and healing, but a little less defense.
- Dire can be used as a budget replacement for Trailblazer's but will have much lower DPS
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
This build is incredibly easy to play. Sit in and activate . Use your auto-attacks and use off cooldown for the extra energy. If you find yourself with a ton of conditions, just Weapon Swap! You can keep this combo up permanently.
If looking to add some extra damage to the build, you can use and off cooldown as well!