Revenant - Power Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Revenant build for PvE players who have not yet unlocked elite specializations. This build deals good sustained damage with upkeep skills.
- Run Hammer instead of Staff for a decent ranged option.
- Swift Termination - if you don't need healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Sword is your primary weapon. Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking with your upkeep skill active.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use Precision Strike, Shackling Wave, or Deathstrike for DPS.
- Constantly circle around your enemies to flank them and proc Assassin's Annihilation.
- You can use Unrelenting Assault as an evade.
- Warding Rift blocks attacks.
- Planar Protection creates a defensive bubble whenever you use your heal skill.
- Inspiring Reinforcement provides stability. This also reduces incoming damage thanks to Determined Resolution.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Empty Vessel.
- You have constant healing from Assassin's Annihilation.
- Cleanse conditions with Soothing Stone, Renewing Wave, or the proc from .