Revenant - Ventari Renegade
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Alternative to Mallyx when condition mitigation is plenty.
- More baseline heal if the regeneration uptime in your group is bad.
- for faster rez
- direct heal on activation.
- Before a fight, start in Mallyx in order to proc when switching to Ventari.
- Stay in Ventari when your group is fighting as long as you can as both the main portion of your healing and alacrity require access to the tablet.
- Try to stay aware of where your tablet is, it has incredible sustain. Try to keep your group in between you and the enemy. Move the tablet with your group via , or into the enemy for the knockdown on.
- is your main healing skill. This should be used as often as possible in order to keep up Alacrity, although this skill heals for very large amounts.
- is a strong condition clear for yourself and your allies, use when it is needed.
- Make sure to use , on cooldown if you can. You can easily maintain 100% uptime on Alacrity when combined with your main heal. You can also grant Might with, if your party is having trouble keeping stacks.
- Enter Mallyx and use to apply Resistance when it is needed before swapping back to Ventari.
- You can move your tablet and cast tablet abilities while you are picking up a downed ally. Watch out for stacking circles but you can heal yourself or continue to heal other party members while rezzing. blocks missiles as well, but watch your energy.
- Hammer is the replacement for losing Shield from Herald, the damage is dismal now but can still provide valuable CC.