Scourge - Blood Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An advanced build that uses
to turn the tide of fights while still bringing strong damage and boon rip capabilities. Not recommended for newer players due to bad use of
being detrimental to allies.
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- - Trades damage/LF for sustain.
- - Extra boon corruption at the cost of team support.
- Apothecary's More team support from barrier, less survivability.
Food & Consumables
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- Be extremely careful when casting since it procs. It will pull any allied downstates within 600 radius to the position you were in when you cast it for the entire duration.
- In general only ever cast when trying to rez a downed ally, and even then only when you are in a safe position to do so.
- In general only ever cast
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use andto build area condi stacks.
- andusage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete