Scourge - Celestial Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Celestial Scourge brings a mix of AoE condition damage and power damage, boon corruption and team support but is vulnerable to being focused due to a lack of personal defenses.
- Dessicate Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Serpent Siphon Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- Spectral Armor For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Sand Swell Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- Chilling Darkness - Extra condition spam when conversion on your side is covered well.
- Herald of Sorrow - Melee boon corrupt/sustain
- Nourishing Ashes - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- Desert Empowerment - Trades damage/LF for sustain.
Using Soul Reaping over Spite loses some boonrips but provides a significant DPS boost.
Switch Spite to Blood Magic for a decent increase in group support. This is further utilized by Scourge - Blood Magic Support.
- Fill in Griever's gear pieces for more damage at the cost of lower survivability.
- Extra boon rip
- Excellent with Tormenting runes
- Extremely high sustain boost
- Effective with the Blood Magic variant
Food & Consumables
- - Recommended offensive food for power-focused builds
- - Recommended offensive food if kills are frequent
- - Recommended defensive food for condi-focused builds
- - Option for condition focused builds, especially with Grieving and Viper gear.
- easier to obtain, minimal power loss(~3power) is better than magnanimous with some grieving pieces.
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- Devouring Darkness is your most important boonrip skill, try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range.
- Ghastly Claws a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- Unholy Feast is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Harrowing Wave Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of Manifest Sand Shade
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, Path of Corruption is procced by 24px Nefarious Favor. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on Desert Shroud.
- Desert Shroud will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- Spiteful Spirit combined with Unholy Feast is a large burst AoE boon corrupt. Excels when pushing through an enemy zerg. Use Herald of Sorrow variant for a stronger AoE corrupt bomb. Most effectively used in a melee ball comp.
- Be extremely careful when casting Garish Pillar since it procs Transfusion. It will pull any allied downstates within 600 radius to the position you were in when you cast it for the entire duration.
- In general only ever cast Garish Pillar when trying to rez a downed ally, and even then only when you are in a safe position to do so.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [eX] Demon Puppet
- YouTube: [eX] Demon PuppetSpite Variant
- YouTube: [eX] Demon PuppetStrip/Corrupt Guide