Scourge - Celestial Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Celestial Scourge brings a mix of Aoe condition damage and power damage, boon corruption and team support but is vulnerable to focus due to a lack of personal defenses.
- Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- - If playing close range to reliably activate.
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- - Trades damage/LF for sustain.
- - Extra boon corruption at the cost of team support & damage
Use curses over Spite for less DPS for slightly added boonrip and high potential condition damage and sustain.
Switch Curses to Blood Magic for a decent increase in group support. This is further utilized by Scourge - Blood Magic Support.
- if another Scourge is already taking
- Fill in Viper's or Griever's gear pieces for more damage at the cost of lower survivability.
- Keep in mind Precision Changes
- Effective with the Blood Magic variant
Food & Consumables
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use andto build area condi stacks.
- andusage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- Spite brings higher burst spike damage and corrupts in a group that is able to melee. Best played in organized groups due to the loss in sustain without .
- combined withis a large burst AoE boon corrupt. Excels when pushing through an enemy zerg. Alsoallows you to spammore often so use it every chance you get.
- Be extremely careful when casting since it procs. It will pull any allied downstates within 600 radius to the position you were in when you cast it for the entire duration.
- In general only ever cast when trying to rez a downed ally, and even then only when you are in a safe position to do so.
- In general only ever cast
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [aW] Demon Puppet
- YouTube: [aW] Demon PuppetSpite Variant