Scourge - Celestial Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Celestial Scourge brings a mix of AoE condition damage and power damage, boon corruption and team support but is vulnerable to being focused due to a lack of personal defenses.
- Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- - Trades damage/LF for sustain.
Using Soul Reaping over Spite loses some boonrips but provides a significant DPS boost.
Switch Spite to Blood Magic for a decent increase in group support. This is further utilized by Scourge - Blood Magic Support.
- if another Scourge is already taking
- Fill in Griever's or Viper's gear pieces for more damage at the cost of lower survivability.
- Excellent with Tormenting runes
- Extremely high sustain boost
- Effective with the Blood Magic variant
Food & Consumables
- - Recommended offensive food for power-focused builds
- - Recommended defensive food for condi-focused builds
- - Option for condition focused builds, especially with Grieving and Viper gear.
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- is your most important boonrip skill, try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range.
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- combined withis a large burst AoE boon corrupt. Excels when pushing through an enemy zerg. Alsoallows you to spammore often so use it every chance you get.
- Be extremely careful when casting since it procs. It will pull any allied downstates within 600 radius to the position you were in when you cast it for the entire duration.
- In general only ever cast when trying to rez a downed ally, and even then only when you are in a safe position to do so.
- In general only ever cast
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [aW] Demon Puppet
- YouTube: [aW] Demon PuppetSpite Variant