Scourge - Condi Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewAn thematical successor of the Blood Magic Scourge. This build continues the path to full support, utilizing
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- - Extra boon corruption at the cost of team support.
- Recommended food for healing purposes
- Main option for healing.
- All of your shade abilities are supportive, and instant cast. They will pulse around you, and your shade, so use wisely. Try to place the shades on enemies for, only use it on allies when they are close to death.
- Do not hesitate to use since it procs, and will pulse healing around you. The goal of this build is to be constantly pulsing healing for 9 out of 12 seconds during combat. Maintaining constant healing up-time will give your squad confidence and allow them to better judge how much risk they can take.
- Inconsistent healing will cause allies to rely on personal healing skills and be less effective in combat.
- Focus on your positioning. will continue to teleport downed players for the full 9 second duration, so try to make sure you don't bend and res until you are in relative safety. It is not your fault they died, and not everyone can be saved.
- Staff auto attacks are your best friend. They may not do much damage, but they maintain your life force.
- Use ,, andto generate additional life force, and pressure on the enemy.
- usage should be more careful, try to save it to dump conditions if when you are under heavy condition pressure.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Switching to this set when the battle moves from range haze/pirate ship towards brawling.
- Generates significant life force, and is a great skill to use on downed players.
- Is an interrupt and knockdown. Use it to snare escaping players or interrupt channeled skills.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- Placing a Shade on your frontline and activating will give barrier to the players of the frontline near the shade as well as the players around you.
- Placing a Shade on your frontline and activating
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is activated by. Traits likethat proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- YouTube: [DUI] Rixzaw