Scourge - Condi Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scourge build for open world, adapted from Scourge - Utility Condi DPS. This build makes use of Scourge's support capabilities to support minions and other players.
- Staff can be dropped in favor of a Warhorn for better mobility and crowd control, or a Dagger for better condition management and weakness.
- - condition cleanse.
- - barrier and boon corrupt.
- - stun break and mobility.
- - for mobility.
- - stun-break and teleport.
- - might.
- - if there's nothing to.
- - if using dagger
- - if you need healing.
- - more condition cleanse.
- - if with other players.
- Take Death Magic over Curses if you're having trouble surviving.
- - less damage but even greater survivability.
- This build uses gear similar to the Scourge - Utility Condi DPS or Reaper - Condi DPS builds for fractals and raids. The main difference is that you should use andfor optimal results, as this build frequently applies bleeding.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This build makes use of Scourge's support capabilities to assist its minions, through barrier application and associated traits such as and.
- This is further boosted by traits such as and, which also provide a minor amount of support to other players.
- Much of your damage will come from your shades, try to use whenever possible.
- Try to place shades on as many enemies as possible.
- Use all your Scepter and Torch skills off cooldown, especially torch skills.
- Use after stacking conditions to spread them to nearby targets.
- Against most enemies, your minions should be able to draw aggro and tank for you.
- Furthermore, your barrier will assist in helping minions and you survive, additionally applying might.
- Through and, you have good sustained healing. If more is needed, use.
- Condition cleanse is covered by . If you need more, runor.