Scourge - LI Minion Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A very potent LI build that requires almost no input and can even solo strong enemies such as the Champion Mushroom Queen.
What Is LI?
LI stands for "Low-Intensity". LI builds are a class of builds that work to slow the game down drastically by using passive defense and builds that require very low input to function. These builds are designed primarily for players that have disabilities that may prevent them from playing higher intensity builds, though they are here for any player who wishes to play them.
LI builds function quite well on their own and are created to be equivalent to our General or Roaming build section. They typically do not output especially high DPS and focus on gear with passive defense, like Soldier and Dire .
- - provides extra passive sustain
Ascended gear is not required, exotic with the same stats will work.
This build is versatile in equipment choices. Your focus should be having moderate to high healing power.
- , - strong passive defense options
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
This build provides very high barrier while being easy to use and providing some DPS. Rather than breaking this build's usage into different sections like Damage and Defense, it's better to explain how they all work in tandem.
- Your primary goal with this build is to keep your minions alive and to stay close enough to them for them to proc your lfiesteal aura.
- To do this, you need to use off cooldown, while providing healing and barrier to your minions with your shade skills. will both contribute to CC and provide an incredibly large heal to your minions if is traited.
- If not using , you can instead rely on for barrier on your minions. Your shades will also provide some barrier to any allies in the area when you place them.
To play this build simply use your CC skills to break bars or CC mobs (listed below) while ensuring your minions stay alive through the barrier and healing above.