Scourge - Midline Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Midline Support Scourge focuses on giving high damage mitigation from Barrier, moderate unstrippable heal pulses, and reliable down-state control. Additionally, this build brings a mix of moderately strong power damage, condi damage, and boon corruption.
- Serpent Siphon - Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- Spectral Armor - For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Sand Swell - Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- - for more heal support
- - for more raw damage output
- Barrier will be applied to nearby allies when using 24px Sand Cascade, 24px Desert Shroud, and Sand Flare. If 24px Desert Empowerment is traited, then all additional shade skills also apply Barrier. Use it on melee pushes to absorb damage and defensively when being bombed for group survival, as it will mitigate damage and provides some condition clear through Abrasive Grit.
- If allies go down, ensure you are out of the enemy DPS area and use 24px Garish Pillar to activate the Transfusion trait for down-state control. Once activated, it will teleport any down players to the Scourge, and it will pulse-heal players in a 600 AOE around the player.
- Use Ghastly Breach when engaging the enemy for pulsing Cripple on the enemy group, in addition to boon corruption and some power and condi damage.
- Use Trail of Anguish when engaging the enemy for friendly group Stability, for Cripple on the enemy group, and enemy boon corruption.
- Use Ghastly Claws as a high single target damage skill and to generate life force.
- Use Unholy Feast frequently, as it is one of the most powerful skills and should be used on cooldown for AoE boon corruption.
- Use Locust Swarm on a push to CC the enemy group and give AoE swiftness to your party as you engage. This skill is also an excellent life force generator.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities have relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills and then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use Mark of Blood and Chilblains to build area condi stacks.
- Use Putrid Mark to transfer conditions to an enemy player.
- Use Reaper's Mark to interrupt key skills on enemy players.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of 24px Manifest Sand Shade
- 24px Desert Shroud will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about re-positioning shades when needed.
- Use 24px Desert Shroud, followed immediately by Well of Corruption and Well of Suffering to activate the 50% critical chance bonus from Death Perception on all wells.