Scourge - Midline Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Midline Support Scourge focuses on giving high damage mitigation from Barrier, moderate unstrippable heal pulses, and reliable down-state control. Additionally, this build brings a mix of moderately strong power damage, condi damage, and boon corruption.
- - Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- - For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- - Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- - Use if another Scourge is already taking
- - Use if additional barrier support is needed
- - for more heal support
- - for more raw damage output
- Barrier will be applied to nearby allies when using ,, and. Ifis traited, then all additional shade skills also apply Barrier. Use it on melee pushes to absorb damage and defensively when being bombed for group survival, as it will mitigate damage and provides some condition clear through Abrasive Grit.
- If allies go down, ensure you are out of the enemy DPS area and use to activate thetrait for down-state control. Once activated, it will teleport any down players to the Scourge, and it will pulse-heal players in a 600 AOE around the player.
- Use when engaging the enemy for pulsing Cripple on the enemy group, in addition to boon corruption and some power and condi damage.
- Use when engaging the enemy for friendly group Stability, for Cripple on the enemy group, and enemy boon corruption.
- Use as a high single target damage skill and to generate life force.
- Use frequently, as it is one of the most powerful skills and should be used on cooldown for AoE boon corruption.
- Use on a push to CC the enemy group and give AoE swiftness to your party as you engage. This skill is also an excellent life force generator.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities have relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills and then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use andto build area condi stacks.
- Use to transfer conditions to an enemy player.
- Use to interrupt key skills on enemy players.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about re-positioning shades when needed.
- Use , followed immediately byandto activate the 50% critical chance bonus fromon all wells.