Scourge - PowerScourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high damage and high survivability Power Scourge. Using carapace armour, Wells and a few spectral skills, this build can achieve high damage and tankiness. Stuns and CC are your worst enemy though.
Torch or Focus can be taken. I personally use Torch because of the extra Crowd Control on the Torch #5 skill but when i run Poison cloud instead of Spectral Grasp, Focus is best for generating shroud.
- This can be used instead of to always be gaining shroud whilst in combat. This can be extremely helpful in a pinch. Not to mention, it rezzes teammates so it makes you quite useful to your team too. Also you can use + before the start of match to build Shroud before the match begins and even during down time in the match.
- This can be used instead of to reduce damage incoming to you and to block projectiles. I love to use it when I want to ramp up the tankiness of myself and my team. Use Focus on off-hand to gain shroud when running Poison Cloud. Without Spectral Grasp you run out of Shroud quite quickly. Poison Cloud is super effective against any projectile Class including Revenants and Rangers.
- or in place of if you feel like it. Personally, I don't feel the need for them. can also be used. As a stun break that synergizes with your rune set, it allows you to activate your heal faster and gives you that sometimes crucial 1 stack of stability that is needed at times when you got stuns rushing in on you.
- You can also take instead of in Death Magic when dealing with heavy condition dealers.
- This can be used in the Spite line instead of to increase passive generation of Shroud.
- synergizes very well with because it mean you get the 9% damage reduction instantly without having to spend Shroud meter making two more shades. That said, Sand Savant can be replaced with since the build has a lot of access to boon stripping skills.
Chronomancer Runes can be replaced with Sanctuary but if you get used to the quickness, you'll notice the difference and will want to go back
Torch Can be replaced with Focus for more Shroud generation. I would advice this when using Poison Cloud instead of Spectral Grasp.
Exposure Sigil This is used to gain carapace stacks faster.
+ at your location => => => (if it is one target), if it is multiple targets.
FROM RANGE ROTATION: => => => Use Axe Skills
- + before the start of match to build Shroud before the match begins and even during down time in the match.
- + is pretty much a second heal skill without much investment in healing power. It's a pretty combo they made.
- + is like a stun because the target cannot move or activate skills for 2s. So try to use them in combination to shut targets down for a second
- Each stack of Vulnerability from or Exposure Sigil or any other skill will give 1 stack of Carapace armour. For instance Soul Grasp applies 8 stacks of vulnerability to the target and you will get 8 stacks of Carapace armour.
- Torch #5 only knocks down 1 target. Don't be deceived like I was.
- You can activate all shroud skills whilst activating other skills so make sure you really learn how to do two things at once with this build because that's the difference between a good or bad Scourge.