Scourge - Utility Condi DPS (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS and utility build for Scourge. While not the highest DPS build, this build provides decent sustained DPS and ridiculously strong AoE cleave with . It also provides strong incidental support for its party by generating Might, cleansing conditions, and overhealing allies with barriers.
- While Scourge is not normally considered a strong DPS class, its defensive support makes it great for carrying weaker groups. It can fill an off-support role in the line of Druid - Boon Support Condi DPS as it can both heal and do good damage. Note that barrier is unaffected by the healing reduction of Agony, which means in some situations a Scourge will heal for more than a dedicated healer.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Scourge - Utility Condi DPS.
- if you don't need.
- if projectile absorb is needed.
- - 900 range portal, useful for mobility or skips.
- - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- - AoE pull for easier cleaving.
- - AoE blind, useful if party members are downing to trash.
- for more CC.
- Use for strong self heal at a ~15% DPS loss.
Blood Magic Variant
- Taking Blood Magic instead of Soul Reaping is a loss of ~1000 DPS, but provides more support through minor healing and . Usually not worth running, but can be helpful in training runs or struggling groups.
- Use for extra run speed when on Scepter/Dagger.
- if you have less than 2 shades.
- Cast orbefore every shade to proc.
- Scepter autoattack chain
- If using , use it whenever there are enemies near the main target.
- Feel free to use ,, orif life force is over capping, or to support your teammates with cleanses, barriers, and CC.
- Your best option without losing DPS are soft CCs such as cripple, blindness, and fear from .
- is one of the strongest crowd control skills the necromancer has, but you give upby taking it.
- In emergencies, you can swap to warhorn for .
Fractals of the Mists
- Reaper is better than Scourge underwater. Consider looking up a reaper build.
- Your rotation consists of
- auto attack
- weapon swap
- auto attack until is ready
- weapon swap
- Take and place it on top of the attackable elemental at 75%, 50% and 25% to prevent it from shooting at the fires.
- Use to save yourself or hurry into the protective dome.
- Use to destroy the targeting flying orbs from the boss.
- can be useful to kill adds or occasionally the anomaly on CM.