Scrapper - Armoured Heart
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Group support and individual bunker with low base health but heavy emphasis on protection and toughness.
- is effortlessly destroyed but still can be placed to support a potential downed enemy or ally, especially when combined with to give it Stability or to give it Stealth. Can also be used to provide a disposable lightning field to blast with at the start of a match, providing group Swiftness. Additionally the gyro grants Superspeed which can be used to speed up travel especially when attempting to flee while in combat.
- is useful for slowing down enemies that are attempting to run away.
- can be used to damage enemies at a distance and hinder their movement with Daze, which is helpful for stopping an enemy from getting to a point before you finish decapping it.
- and apply Poison to reduce enemy heals, especially if they are downed or at low health.
- is the only StunBreak available, thus it should only be used to escape taking lethal damage while CC'd if being bombarded by burst.
- can be used to escape dangerous encounters, bypass enemies to get to a point, hide until enemies leave a point, revive downed allies and flee when at low health. If brought to low health during a fight the Gyro provides enough Stealth to be able to hide briefly until your healing and sustain skills recharge so you can immediately rejoin the fight. Using the finishers from and will increase the Stealth duration significantly if needed.
Healing & Boons
- grants Protection which can be shared with the entire team, it also is a water field that can be blasted with or leaped through with to provide healing. also creates a water field as well.
- blocks projectiles and can be used to shield allies from projectiles, can grant group Stability which is especially useful for stomping or reviving downs. Should be used preemptively when facing stun spamming classes like Warrior or Holosmith to avoid getting juggled.
- grants healing which helps both the group and the individual, needs to be aimed to be in a place where its passive healing will effect the most targets.
- Each time a condition is cleansed healing is granted by and Regeneration is gained from . This also increases healing via
- The area effect caused by grants a massive amount of Protection which also applies to the any allies standing in it as well. When the area effect appears it should be stood in for as long as possible to get the most out of its buffs.
- grants a seven percent increase in damage mitigation while Protection is active.
- Be sure to pick up the medical kits dropped by to stall how often you need to use your other healing skills.
- is the main source of cleansing and should be shared with the team to cleanse as much as possible, converting conditions into boons with and .
- Blasting a light field caused by or will also provide group cleansing, mainly through or with the whirl finisher from .
- can also cleanse conditions but only for allies.
- Conditions are less effect while under the effects of barrier due to . If unable to cleanse conditions, is especially useful for absorbing their damage as the barrier will tank and reduce it at the same time.
- also can be used to stop projectiles and shield allies from projectiles, when timed correctly it can reflect burst and CC projectiles back at enemies like Deadeye, Ranger or Guardian for significant effect.
- The lightning fields from , and combined with the leap finisher of can Daze enemies to inflict Weakness and Vulnerability via to temporarily reduce enemy damage. The innate stun of itself also causes this. Interrupting an enemy with these will steal a boon through
- Leaping with through a light field generated by or will grant Light Aura to reduce some damage briefly.
- The Superspeed caused by Gyros can be used to kite and stall melee centric classes like Spellbreaker by running in circles around the border of a point to stay out of their reach.
- The evade from and the block from both can help avoid damage especially while being heavily pressured.
- Leaping through with or blasting it with will apply Weakness to reduce enemy damage.
- Can be easily juggled with CC spam from groups, or CC spamming classes like Warrior and Holosmith.
- Vulnerable to boon corruption and removal, which takes away its Protection