Scrapper - Barrier Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A simple, no kit open world Scrapper Build, designed to outlive and outlast tough adversaries via constant application of barrier, while still retaining decent enough damage to be able to fell lesser foes with ease. It can close gaps quickly despite its melee-only nature with on-demand superspeed and has consistent access to quickness for when a bit more oomph is needed.
- Easy to play
- Very tanky even in DPS gear
- High mobility
- High CC
- Low DPS
- Weak against CC
- - helps with damage from , minor synergy with . Outclassed by if running Explosives variant
- - Decent burst option, provides stunbreak and superspeed via
- - For condi cleanse
- - high CC
- - if you need to range
- - more defense, less DPS
- - interesting defensive option, lower DPS
This variant provides boon support and extra defense at the cost of damage.
Ascended gear is not required.
Run this variant for extreme boon uptime.
The Standard Equipment variant is optimized to hit exactly 100% critical hit chance, which is important for the damage runes. It is not recommended to alter it.
- - highest DPS if above 95% crit chance including the 25% from Firearms.
- / - higher DPS than
- - can replace Force for quickness
- - great memes
- - helps with burst
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , , Can't find such food "Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetables"! Please refer to our food index. - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- , , , and are your highest damage skills, use them whenever possible. Fill with auto-attacks.
- Always try to use inside a lightning field. Doing so applies Vulnerability which stacks with .
- Never interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Having stability grants you might, your main sources of this are and if running .
- Having superspeed is a dps increase due to , you can grant yourself superspeed via , and .
- Use off cooldown.
- You have high amounts of sustain via your passive barrier generation
- is both a block and gives you barrier, use it if your barrier is running low
- You can quickly call and detonate for regeneration and area healing via the blast finisher.
- The Healing from grants swiftness, which compounds with to further increase damage
- inside a lightning field.
- doubles as both a lightning field and a hard CC option.