Scrapper - Bulwark Gyro Support DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Engineer - Power DPS. This build deals around 5% less DPS than its core Engineer counterpart. In exchange it bringing the strong defensive utility of Function Gyro, Bulwark Gyro, and Defense Field.
- While Scrapper's damage is poor compared to dedicated DPS builds, and significantly worse than Holosmith - Power DPS in organized groups, this build can help struggling parties complete dungeons and fractals while still filling the role of a power DPS.
- You can run Hammer and trait Perfectly Weighted for similar results.
- A.E.D. for additional CC from the tool belt skill, or for soloing Thaumanova heat room with the heal.
- Medic Gyro for granting protection with Reconstruction Field.
- Explosive Descent if might uptime is low or you can’t stay over 75% health.
- Shrapnel in long fights without adds.
- Pinpoint Distribution if there are 2 or more condition DPS players who can benefit from the buff.
- Perfectly Weighted if running hammer, or if you need stability.
- instead ofin night time dungeons/fractals.
- Specific enemy damage bonus Sigil in dungeons with one enemy type.
- for example for Arah.
- for example
- for encounters without breakbars.
- You can click on a downed ally and use Function Gyro to revive them from range. You can combine this with your normal revive for extremely fast rezzes, or let your Gyro revive while you're doing something else.
- Rezzing an ally will grant Superspeed and barrier to all nearby allies due to Decisive Renown. This can help your group recover from a near-wipe and quickly correct their positioning.
- Use Bulwark Gyro whenever the party is in danger of taking damage.
- Time Defense Field to protect your party from projectiles or CC.
- Use Sneak Gyro and Toss Elixir S (tool belt skill of Elixir S) to stealth the group. For longer duration skips you can blast stealth as described in the Engineer article.
See Engineer - Power DPS for general tips on playing power DPS Engineer.