Scrapper - Bulwark Gyro Support DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Engineer - Power DPS. This build deals around 5% less DPS than its core Engineer counterpart. In exchange it bringing the strong defensive utility of ,, and.
- While Scrapper's damage is poor compared to dedicated DPS builds, and significantly worse than Holosmith - Power DPS in organized groups, this build can help struggling parties complete dungeons and fractals while still filling the role of a power DPS.
- You can run Hammer and trait for similar results.
- for additional CC from the tool belt skill, or for soloing Thaumanova heat room with the heal.
- for granting protection with.
- for more CC.
- is technically the highest dps option.
- if might uptime is low or you can’t stay over 75% health.
- in long fights without adds.
- if there are 2 or more condition DPS players who can benefit from the buff.
- if running hammer, or if you need stability.
- instead ofin night time dungeons/fractals.
- Specific enemy damage bonus Sigil in dungeons with one enemy type.
- for example for Arah.
- for example
- for encounters without breakbars.
- You can click on a downed ally and use to revive them from range. You can combine this with your normal revive for extremely fast rezzes, or let your Gyro revive while you're doing something else.
- Rezzing an ally will grant Superspeed and barrier to all nearby allies due to . This can help your group recover from a near-wipe and quickly correct their positioning.
- Use whenever the party is in danger of taking damage.
- Time to protect your party from projectiles or CC.
- Use and(tool belt skill of) to stealth the group. For longer duration skips you can blast stealth as described in the Engineer article.
See Engineer - Power DPS for general tips on playing power DPS Engineer.