Scrapper - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Scrapper variant of Engineer - Condi DPS.
- This build plays very similarly to its Core Engineer counterpart but deals about 5% less DPS. In exchange for this DPS loss it brings andwhich can carry inexperienced groups with rezzes and barriers. In a learning group this will make it often better than its pure DPS counterpart.
- Condi Scrapper also has excellent personal Quickness generation from , which will cause its DPS to break even or pull ahead of its Core Engineer counterpart when unable to receive 100% quickness from a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support in the party.
- Healing Skills
- provides a massive amount of healing if you can predict damage spikes (e.g. specific mechanics in raids). It also provides CC with.
- if your group's might uptime is perfect.
- Can't find such trait "Perfectly Weighted"! Please refer to our trait index if you need Stability.
- You can click on a downed ally and use to revive them from range. You can combine this with your normal revive for extremely fast rezzes, or let your Gyro revive while you're doing something else.
- Rezzing an ally will grant Superspeed and barrier to all nearby allies due to . This can help your group recover from a near-wipe and quickly correct their positioning.
- With good might generation in the party, you can realistically maintain 30% Quickness uptime on yourself. This means you will have permanent quickness even if your Chrono sucks or you have to leave to do mechanics (e.g. if you're doing greens on VG).
- See Engineer - Condi DPS for general tips on playing condi DPS Engineer.