Scrapper - Conversion Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A support oriented PvP Scrapper build with high amounts of healing and condition conversion.
- You can take if you wish to sacrifice a potentially life saving proc for more sustain.
- trades some healing power for better boon duration and some extra cleansing.
- Under General Options / User Interface enable "Thick party health bars" and "Always show health bars". These will make it much easier to keep track of who needs your support.
- General playstyle: follow your team around, provide healing and cleansing for them. Reviving allies with double rez is one of your main roles too, and quite possibly the strongest part of a Scrapper's kit.
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the every 20 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it from a range and then helping out manually.
- Holding onto is very important, getting locked down gets you killed pretty quickly by power builds.
- can be combo'd with for chain CC.
- The leap from can be cancelled by swapping/stowing your kit in midair, allowing you to remain in place while still getting the blast finisher and damage from the skill. Try to maintain this skill on CD for the AoE pressure.
- Unlike some other minions and pets, will not teleport to your position when traversing difficult terrain. You can use this to your advantage when trying to escape in some situations; jumping off of ledges or across gaps will cause your Gyro to attempt to find a different path to follow you, which can lead opponents to believe you are still within its radius.
- You can use near allies when they are getting stomped - activating it at the last moment can stealth them to make the stomp fail. Stealth makes it easier to revive them in general as well.
- Note: This gyro is one of your best tools for survival.
- Any source of superspeed provides you with an extreme amount of HP recovery via that can not be corrupted unlike Renegeration. The easiest way to obtain superspeed is to detonate a gyro.
- further enchances your healing capabilities. Be sure to stay close to your allies!
- Use either against projectiles or to share Stability.
- Always try to use either or on downed enemies for the Poison.
Condition conversion basics
- All condition removal will instead convert conditions into boons thanks to .
- will allow to remove 1 condition from you and all nearby allies. Note that Bandage Self is actually not in the healing slot, rather it's the toolbelt skill of your heal, but will act as a healing skill for all related traits and will be your main source of self healing.
- should be kept for emergency situations as it's the best source of cleansing in the build.
- - converts 5 conditions to boons for allies in a cone. Make sure you do not have an enemy targeted as that could throw off the aim of the skill.
- cleanses 1 condition on initial impact.
- The new med kit will serve as your primary tool for party healing,
- heals allies in front of you, and heals more for each boon on them. This skill doesn't heal the caster.
- shoots 5 bandages in a frontal cone, each healing for 1k+. It's best used in point blank range for single target burst healing - try to make all bandages hit your target. Again, this skill can't be used for self healing.
- is the only water field in the build and cleanses 1 condition for allies in range each second over its short duration.
- will be your AoE heal skill.
- provides some useful boons and has synergy with Cleansing Field (being a blast finisher).
- Toolbelt: acts as your "true" healing skill and will be used primarily for self-sustain. It's worth pointing out that you should still try to use it near allies, as it works with . If you do that, having med kit active is a plus because of .
- To better understand the build you'll need to be aware of at least the more important combo fields and finishers.
- and detonated gyros are lightning fields, more about their applications will be detailed below.
- is a water field.
- Leap finishers in a water field will heal you.
- Blast Finishers in a water field will heal you and nearby allies.
- is a light field.
- Leap finishers in a light field will apply light aura to you.
- Blast finishers in a light field will AoE cleanse 1 condition.
- is a double leap finisher.
- and are blast finishers.
- Stack Swiftness for your allies before the game begins (and whenever you respawn).
- is a lightning field, executing a blast finisher in it will generate AoE Swiftness. Using both and will yield about 40 seconds of Swiftness.