Scrapper - DPS Gyros
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power damage build retaining the offensive utility of Scrapper while filling a DPS slot. Greatly profits from the large damage modifier of
- for additional condition cleanse and access to a separate blast finisher.
- (over ) for self survival and Stealth access on toolbelt.
- when stealth is not needed, especially in public zergs, and superspeed is covered.
- alternative option for consistent damage, combines well with when running Tools
- Switch Firearms to Tools for higher active defense from .
- feast option with additional power and ferocity.
- Change Marauder's to Berserker to trade defense for additional damage.
- Finetune with Valkyre and Cavalier's for defense values.
- budget option
- Maintain Superspeed by chaining your gyros to keep the damage bonus, Swiftness and stability should mostly be supplied by your group.
- Provide the Smoke Field and Stealth from when your commander demands it. To counter enemies stealthing, use in the nearby area to reveal them.
- During an engage, prepare so you have might and superspeed when the melee is clashing.
- and are the main damage sources while in melee range.
- is a stun and particularly useful on range in a shadespike or in a bubble.
- is your only stunbreak, be cautious about using it only for the superspeed.
- YouTube: DirtyMonk