Scrapper - Drunk Engineer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Scrapper Based direct damage; A build based on empowering the rifle via use of Elixirs and massive boon duration.
- if you prefer disengage utility over burst damage.
- if you are dealing with a condi heavy matchup.
- is another decent choice.
Tools over Explosives if you are dealing with a stealth heavy matchup.
- if the
- The idea of this build is mainly improve and your other damage skills via the abuse ofand the+, by making use of highs amounts of Boon Duration and high amounts of Precision aswell, and stacking lots of Damage modifier traits such as,and, the more you drink, the more powerful you are.
- Your top priority boons to have are Might, Quickness and Fury, but the build will also provide high amounts of Swiftness, Vigor,
- The Skills ,,andmust be used all the time for guarantee consistent high amounts of Might.
- is your top priority skill to use as thanks toit transforms this skill into a Might generator.
- If you are sure you are not going to be bothered for a while, you can use your as well.
- If you are sure you are not going to be bothered for a while, you can use your
- Whenever they are available, make sure of make use of ,, orfor Safe stomp your opponent.
- You can also safe stomp your opponent with if your opponent triggers it for you.
- You can also throw to yourso it performs the safe stomp for you.
- You can also throw
- You can also safe stomp your opponent with
- c̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶e̶s̶c̶a̶p̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶+̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶3̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ Stealth,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ stealth,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶.
- July 10th 2018 Balance Patch:was reworked, it no longer grantsor, so this strat cannot be applied anymore.
- July 10th 2018 Balance Patch:
- Make Sure to use all your Might worthy Elixirs and then entering into before using, since ifmode is won, the Surprise Rampage Hit will be devastating for your opponents, mostly of the time winning you the duel/match.
- ̶i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶L̶o̶S̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶n̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶o̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶/̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶
- July 16th 2019 Balance Patch: Nerfed, now it respects LoS.
- Pressured Focus
- High amounts of Projectile Hate, only use ,when your opponents activate their Projectile reflections, after that, wait and stay away of your opponent until the Projectile Hate is gone, if the Projectile Reflections are pretty much there all the time go away and be useful in another place.
- Massive & constant boon corruption