Scrapper - Explosive Hammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A tanky Scrapper sPvP build with good great damage and some group support/utility.
- over - by taking Elixir U you gain another stun break and some useful boons, but lose out on synergy and the extra rez power of the toolbelt. can be used to either reinforce for an extra quick rez, separately to chain 2 rezzes back-to-back, or even for reviving yourself by throwing it under yourself just before going down.
Elite specialization basics
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the every ~25 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it even from range and then helping out manually.
- While the gyro doesn't have Stability, you can remedy that by sharing this boon through .
- Try to share with as many allies as possible.
- and are both AoEs that can cover an entire capture point on most maps. Overlapping them as often as possible is crucial for pressure.
- causes the next attack after each dodge roll to deal extra damage.
- The build excells at reviving downed allies. It's even capable of self-rezing:
- was mentioned already, it's a versatile skill capable of both rezing allies and finishing enemies in its range. It's also AoE.
- is a toolbelt skills similar to Function Gyro. You may choose to use them separately to rez multiple allies in a short period of time, or together for a powerful, nearly unstoppable rez. Using both the elixir and the gyro together is often enough to get the rez without even having to go near your downed ally. This skill could even be used on yourself - throwing this under your character before going down could bring you back up.
- refills your entire dodge bar and also frees your from root effects, it's a decent boost to both your sustain and damage via .
- serves not only as a short-CD burst skill, but also a whirl finisher that reflects projectiles. Use this as often as possible.
- is excellent for counterpressuring the enemy, as this skill deals heavy damage 3 times whilst evading incoming attacks. This is also a double Leap finisher (and a good mobility tool), try to combo it with a Water field for double healing, or a Light field for Light Aura.
- is excellent for cleaving targets or just avoiding damage on general. Besides blocking and doing damage simultaneously, this skill stacks barrier for each target you hit with it.
- Try to cover the capture point with and as much as possible, under the right circumstances these two skills deal a considerable amount of damage over time. Of course is one of the few CCs in the build, so you may not want to use that one on CD if you wish to keep it for something important.
- is an okay filler to use, mainly for the Weakness if you're out of CDs but need to survive power damage and have nowhere to run.
- is rather weak and unreliable, sometimes it's your only aption if you want to snare an enemy and catch up to them.
- provides easy access to Poison, which can help to deny some healing from bunkers, or make it harder for downed enemies to be revived by their team.
- There's a cleansing component to this skill, although it doesn't cleanse the caster, which means that it's only good for supporting allies in need. If you choose to do that, make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted as that may throw off the aim of this skill.
- is easily one of the most versatile skills in the build. Good unblockable AoE, Blast finisher (AoE healing in a Water field, AoE Clenasing in a Light field), elixir synergy, and mobility all in one.
- The leap can easily push you out of objectives. If you wish to prevent that, keep spamming weapon swap right after using the skill.
- adds even more condition removal and is a nice boost to sustained healing, not to mention it can be combo'd with several finishers as this is a Light field.
- This one is fairly straightforward. The kit contains 5 long range attacks, 4 of which are combo fields (and of that 4, 3 are defensive by nature). Despite its range most of the time you'll be spamming these directly at your feet for sustain (and some damage as the impact damage does okay damage) whenever you can spare some time for it.
- Since you'll be overlapping a bunch of combo fields, here's what you'll do: pick the field you actually want to utilize, and use that one first. Want Frost Aura? Start with . Raw healing? it is. Pile all the other fields on top of it - in situations like this the oldest field is going to be at the top of the priority list.
- Swapping to this kit is instant and can be done even while CC'd. Doing so procs Resistance from every 20 seconds. This could easily save your life when under heavy condition pressure.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the game starts!
- Drop on the exit gate, detonate in it and then follow up with .
- Twitch: Floody