Scrapper - Flamethrower Might
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- : Can provide a 10% damage modifier
- :will be more apt to deal with condi damage
- Stability is needed
- Less Toughness and Power for on demand Quickness
- Movement: will provide high Swiftness uptime. Further movement can be gained fromand. There are other sources of Superspeed that are less reliable.
- Might: Staying in will result with high amounts of Might because ofwhich also provides further Might with.
- : If you choose to revive an ally but are unable to select the downed ally, consider using the party UI with your cursor instead.
- can be used while cc'd. This can be used to possibly prevent further crowd control as well as mitigate incoming ranged damage.
- Capping points:
- Extremely poor condi clear. andmay not be enough to outsustain high condi damage andis poor to disengage while suffering from overwhelming condi damage.
- User Gewreid has made some suggestions, some of which is in the current build.
- Playing with 1-2 weapon kits with low weapon swap cooldown is simple to play and makes it easier to learn other game mechanics.
- Somewhat high ping means it's harder to react appropriately to the situation. Having low cooldown skills is preferable when you react/act preemptively or blindly. The Vigor from &will allow for more frequent dodge rolls.
- This is my first build page. Linking to runes, sigils, traits etc it is unclear if it refers to the pvp variant or not.