Scrapper - Flamethrower Scrapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A good tagging option for zergs that provides high Superspeed uptime to groups along with Quickness.
- - mobility
- - stunbreak
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Scrapper - Quickness Support Power DPS, making it a good choice for general PvE
- - more group support
- + - extreme mobility, this is Highly Recommended when farming in LS4 trains or the Mad King's Lab.
- Knight's or Commander's gear can be used for some defense
This gear is very cheap/easy to acquire and will still provide permanent Quickness
- This variant must be run with Alchemy if taking
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage whenf arming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
The job of this build is to hit enemies and provide Superspeed and Quickness. To do this, use for tagging.